COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

5 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I don't want gold hair. More gold hair angmo kenna than black hair now. Seems like corona like gold hair monster more. hahahah.

white also cannot, white ones go faster, within 1-3 days.  So mayb go green.....[:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, RadX said:

Now I know where the behavior came from 😂😂

must b genes

you want me to give you COVID CIRCUIT BREAKER first or prefer I give you KILL NOW OR NEVER first???  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

white also cannot, white ones go faster, within 1-3 days.  So mayb go green.....[:p][laugh][laugh]

He is sure safe then.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47f78cb2299055ca72f5

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

Wrong arm leh. That right hand is to control mouse one. 🤣

he left handed

1 hour ago, Civic2000 said:

Seniors, Please heed the advice of Dr Leong,  STAY at home. Don’t go out. And the young one, please ensure that the seniors in your household REMAIN at home.

yeah, tell that to the hoards of old folks (I saw) chionging the markets this morning 😣

6 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

my mum same same, nobody can handle her, even my eldest bro whom she only listens to also cannot convince her.

Think only way to handle is manhandle...[:p][laugh][laugh]

DDT her ! 💤

• Haha! 3

43 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

my mum same same, nobody can handle her, even my eldest bro whom she only listens to also cannot convince her.

Think only way to handle is manhandle...[:p][laugh][laugh]

lucky both our parents are more sensible type and don't like to hang around coffeeshop/HC to tcss type.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Try Telling the elderly

MIL just kanna scolding

she say, rules start from Tuesday.... I was like wtf.. virus have schedule ah... wun hit until Tuesday?

I know if it’s @Jamesc mil.... pls

go

out more more

these old ppl

Change lock and swallow the key....

• Haha! 2

Now I at some HDB coffeeshop,  see many old ppl sitting together and chat, smoke, drink beer.  I see they are regulars.

I dont know how they will manage to from 7 April...... 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Wrong arm leh. That right hand is to control mouse one. 🤣

Wisdom ... comes from much experience! 😆

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Donkey = DT? :XD:

If DT was the donkey, I wouldn't have carried it on my back. I'd kill it there and then. Won't go steppin on no mines .. help humanity do deep cleaning ..

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
16 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

Now I at some HDB coffeeshop,  see many old ppl sitting together and chat, smoke, drink beer.  I see they are regulars.

They may collate together at void decks.  Especially those older hdb blocks where there is round tables and chairs for people to seat. 

• Shocked 1

Twincharged

Screenshot_20200404_154243_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.15e9bcda66b6b0f7c3c62cb277726ea9.jpg

When LTA post this on Facebook.. It may mean there are a lot of people who tio covid-19 and then when come to contact tracing and the people who conduct contact tracing ask.. So do you remember what is the taxi license plate number you took when they are not able to produce the taxi receipt due to never ask taxi driver to print out receipts. 

I believe government is still trying very hard to close the loop on covid-19.. But then when come to taxis, no receipt and almost 99% of people will forget the taxi licence plate that they took in the taxi after 1 or 2 days.. So end up taxi drivers being left out of the loop. Grab/gojek a lot easier coz authorities can straight away contact grab/gojek to ask for the said driver information.. A lot of phv drivers tio quarrentine lao.. 

• Praise 4

Supercharged
30 minutes ago, Jusnel said:

If more seniors know how to find entertainment on the internet, they'd probably tend to stay home and watch their shows from tablets, smartphone, etc ..

Some are really not tech-savvy and only know how to go out to seek company or entertainment .. chinese chess, mistress, beer, toto/4D, etc .. 

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator

Just wanted to share this.

Stay home my friends. Not from Tuesday onwards but now. Like what @RadX mentioned, there's no schedule for the virus. These few days of buffer are for companies to prepare for the transition to full WFH/shutdown. Not for the rest of us to eat our at our favorite food joint one last time etc. Those of you still going out to eat in restaurants with your friends and hanging out in groups, that may very well be your "last time". 

It takes a collective effort of the entire nation to make this count. We only have one shot at it if we want to avoid a widespread transmission now. 

Stay safe. 

FB_IMG_1585986328596.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986333628.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986336936.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986339561.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986342180.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986344300.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986347033.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986353817.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986357151.jpg

FB_IMG_1585986363318.jpg

↡ Advertisement