COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

6 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Strange planning without thinking through. Learn from the Koreans, bring the bags to a big open carpark and issue there. The drivers don't even need to come out of the cars for added distancing. 

Yah man, I am sure they can arrange drive through since most businesses near them would have closed..

dont know is Stupid or stupid...<_<[laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Yah man, I am sure they can arrange drive through since most businesses near them would have closed..

dont know is Stupid or stupid...<_<[laugh][laugh]

Many people including garmen like that one - 做事不经大脑

Ps if Grab uses CP to issue, you know they copy idea from here. And their staff have been surfing MCF! 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Haha! 3

10 hours ago, inlinesix said:

As I mentioned previously, enforcement is critical 

During Malaysia MCO, a number of ppl has been arrested and spend 1 night in detention centre.  There were charged in court and either pay fine or go back to jail.

Photo of them in detention centre uniform as well as handcuff with chain was posted big big on newspaper and social media.

• Praise 5

9 hours ago, Jman888 said:

what can you do to those 70+ 80 years old uncle auntie insist to come out, who lives in rental flat supported by social welfare?

During Malaysia MCO, 2 poor man was caught fishing.  These 2 poor man got money to buy food.

They were charged in court and given 2 choice (Fine or jail).  Guess which 1 they choose.

Turbocharged

now another concern is those FW from the Dorm and their FDW gfs.. 

Some FW may be asymptomatic? .. no doubt we had limit FDW to go out oredi.. but are we too late? maybe time will tell... 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Some FW may be asymptomatic? .. no doubt we had limit FDW to go out oredi.. but are we too late? maybe time will tell... 

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Now we have another cluster waiting to happen.

300-400 grab drivers queue until grab office had to shut down...

WTF Grab thinking, if they can activate the accounts and do delivery without the bag, why want the drivers to go queue? <_<

Post on their FB bro. Challenge them. Tag SPF, NEA, MTI, PMO, LHL, GOD, etc. 😁

• Haha! 2

Supercharged
(edited)

Someone needs to be arrested and charged and have their picture posted on newspaper and on national TV before the small group of non compliant people start playing ball. 

Do it everyday for one week. State clearly the fine and jail term. Then these group will respond cos they only respond to the Fear Factor of fines and jail. Reasoning and education is pointless. 

Edited by Piyopico
N
  • Praise 5

52 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

yes. 

but so far i have not read anything on "no eating alone at the void deck"..

All I have seen about no eating is on "no eating at eating places, take away only", while void deck is "no gather at the void deck". 

If the grab rider, buy take away and eat at the void deck ALONE, he did not eat at eating place, he also did not gather at the void deck, technically he did not break any law.

So far, we seen incidents on ppl caught eating at eating places, ppl warn when hanging ard void deck doing nothing, have we seen any cases of grab riders being told off for eating at the void deck?

If everyone stay at home, and the riders are delivery food, the only things gathering at the void deck with the grab riders will be ghost. 

I just dont understand why some ppl just have to find fault for the sake of finding fault...-_-

If they (Grab Delivery Men) can ride or drive to deliver foods. [drivingcar]

The logic is that they can also tao pao their own food and go home to eat.... :wut:

Why take risk to be summoned by NEA officers ? :ph34r:

Twincharged
8 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Now government make it illegal for people to gather, cannot go out for non essential things and can only stay close to immediate members who stay the same home less care for elderly parents and young children temporary. So those FW will not be able to go meet those FDW gf for the time being lao.. That would certainly help reduce the spread for the virus.. 

1 minute ago, Turboflat4 said:

KNN, I no have FB lor, how to post?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I'm serious @Tianmo

Stop being a KB warrior here. 

And go be a KB warrior there. 😂😂😂

Seriously nothing will get done without highlighting and shaming. If I witnessed it, I would (I don't have an FB account either 😁).

• Haha! 2

2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

KNN, I no have FB lor, how to post?  [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Haha you're just as disconnected as me. We're dinosaurs lah. 😂

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Piyopico said:

Someone needs to be arrested and charged and have their picture posted on newspaper and on national TV before the small group of non compliant people start playing ball. 

Do it everyday for one week. State clearly the fine and jail term. Then these group will respond cos they only respond to the Fear Factor of fines and jail. Reasoning and education is pointless. 

I think this is the time to agree with @Wind30, its time to shame!!!! [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I'm serious @Tianmo

Stop being a KB warrior here. 

And go be a KB warrior there. 😂😂😂

Seriously nothing will get done without highlighting and shaming. If I witnessed it, I would (I don't have an FB account either 😁).

I tagged LTA when i read news of errant PMD user previously.

• Praise 2

7 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

If they (Grab Delivery Men) can ride or drive to deliver foods. [drivingcar]

The logic is that they can also tao pao their own food and go home to eat.... :wut:

Why take risk to be summoned by NEA officers ? :ph34r:

So far we've not seen any grab riders/drivers kenna. So maybe they close one eye for these ppl?

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, Tianmo said:

I think this is the time to agree with @Wind30, its time to shame!!!! [thumbsup][laugh][laugh]

Yah man. 

Must have enhanced shaming. Post naked photos. 

I wouldn't mind seeing that Ah Lian liddat. 😁

But if I kena caught, I'll be safe. 

I'm sure you'd all rather kena Covid-19 than see that. 😂😂😂

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

So those FW will not be able to go meet those FDW gf for the time being lao.. That would certainly help reduce the spread for the virus.. 

Agreed but i am more concern what happens few weeks before... what they did at lucky plaza.. golden mile.. and neighborhood rubbish chute/collection center 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1