COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

7 minutes ago, RadX said:

exactly bro!  Firm, and decisive...no motherhood bomoh statements like

'this is not as bad as sars', 'this is like the flu'

'no need wear mask if unwell'

becoz we are golden standard, we went the extra mile. Masks should be used only by those who are unwell!

Our brilliant and healthy ministar gave a heartening speech: My disciples, follow me and I will give you a real sense of security. Masks should be used only by those who are unwell. Yes, just go naked. That's how you feel secure in face of a deadly pandemic.

That brilliance lasted two golden months and that must have changed history.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

1 minute ago, Knoobie said:

Type C spread from Singapore.. sure boh..

Is very possible. We were the poster boy up till March.  Lots of people were still traveling between SG and the west although  they couldn’t go up to HK and China.  

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Tohto said:

I post this yesterday around 6pm yesterday and the number come out...

i aldy had the nos by then hahaha...that's why my post

43 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Why he still survive in this forum till now?

Mod are too nice to him.

I know this sounds like science fiction but hear me out.

This account was created by the real IBs here, to create an impression that there are IB presence here, so that the real IBs can "hide" and won't get call out. The real IBs can then go on to do what they are being paid to do here.

You can easily tell who these IBs are - they don't talk about cars in a car forum, don't talk about NS, don't talk about childhood memories in Queenstown/Redhill (just examples), don't talk about their jobs in specific details, and they prowl in the politics thread almost exclusively. Sometimes they appear to be neutral, but will always end up with conclusions like "oppo are more jialat, so I'm going to vote for incumbent". Most times they will attack members with oppo views like me post-by-post. 

MCF used to have self-regulation, but since the "upgrade", I notice more IBs with new clone accounts posting here. No problem with that because MCF is SPH, but I just want to call them out so that members can discern between, errr, truth and lie.

You may ascertain what I said with your own research here. Look at their post history and form your own conclusions.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

Turbocharged
16 minutes ago, RadX said:

i aldy had the nos by then hahaha...that's why my post

Sorry..just curious...when they announce daily results so late...do they still hold the daily press conference? Or has the press briefing become a relic now?

Hypersonic

wah...if we locked down china style from the beginning and did not have such exponential increase of cases, i bet people here will be complaining about singapore being a draconian state instead

🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

3 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah...if we locked down china style from the beginning and did not have such exponential increase of cases, i bet people here will be complaining about singapore being a draconian state instead

🤣

when raise this raise that ... chop chop curry pop NK style even people cowpeh cry papa cry mama ... 🤪

Edited by Wt_know

7 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

why they wanna make it so complicated?

It's obviously fake.

If you see the CDC website from the US there's no type A, B or C category in Covid-19

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

Human Coronavirus Types

Coronaviruses are named for the crown-like spikes on their surface. There are four main sub-groupings of coronaviruses, known as alpha, beta, gamma, and delta.

Human coronaviruses were first identified in the mid-1960s. The seven coronaviruses that can infect people are:

Common human coronaviruses

229E (alpha coronavirus)

NL63 (alpha coronavirus)

OC43 (beta coronavirus)

HKU1 (beta coronavirus)

Other human coronaviruses

MERS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes Middle East Respiratory Syndrome, or MERS)

SARS-CoV (the beta coronavirus that causes severe acute respiratory syndrome, or SARS)

SARS-CoV-2 (the novel coronavirus that causes coronavirus disease 2019, or COVID-19)

People around the world commonly get infected with human coronaviruses 229E, NL63, OC43, and HKU1.

Sometimes coronaviruses that infect animals can evolve and make people sick and become a new human coronavirus. Three recent examples of this are 2019-nCoV, SARS-CoV, and MERS-CoV.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Praise 3

9 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

The increasing number of positives (whether dorm or non dorm) is bad news for our medical system.

The increasing number of unlinked cases is bad news for our community at large. 

It's the latter that is the scariest. @Weez911rightly keeps emphasising this after every update.

A lot of unlinked cases will be linked in the future.

Some of the new cluster are previously unlinked cases.

• Praise 3

25 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

This account was created by the real IBs here, to create an impression that there are IB presence here, so that the real IBs can "hide" and won't get call out. The real IBs can then go on to do what they are being paid to do here.

You can easily tell who these IBs are - they don't talk about cars in a car forum, don't talk about NS, don't talk about childhood memories in Queenstown/Redhill (just examples), don't talk about their jobs in specific details, and they prowl in the politics thread almost exclusively. Sometimes they appear to be neutral, but will always end up with conclusions like "oppo are more jialat, so I'm going to vote for incumbent". Most times they will attack members with oppo views like me post-by-post. 

MCF used to have self-regulation, but since the "upgrade", I notice more IBs with new clone accounts posting here. No problem with that because MCF is SPH, but I just want to call them out so that members can discern between, errr, truth and lie.

You may ascertain what I said with your own research here. Look at their post history and form your own conclusions.

Aiyah

everyone got own agenda own life own preference

want to post, just post lor

here all is some level of maturity one, ownself can logic think ownself one mah

Ownself read, ownself know, ownself laugh can already

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 4

20 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

I went to the supermarkets yesterday morning and it was surprising quite empty. While I was shopping, I overheard this family of 2 adults and 3 teens saying how smart they are at getting to go out and not breaking the law eg. shopping at supermarket at least once a day (buy a bit of things each time & enjoy the aircon), 'exercise' a few times day, buy food 3-4 times a day, etc... Shocking.

With such people and all the new outdoor lovers, looks like we are heading to life with even more restriction and more people suffering or dying from the virus. 

Not surprising. I saw a couple with their about  6 to 8 years kid going out holding hands to go out to buy things at the neighbour and I believe they're well educated as they spoke to each other in fluent English.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

27 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I give you a "Like" first to prove I'm not IB :D

They can do and write what they want, but most MCFers are more discerning that I thought. Besides, the IBs have to change to more sophisticated tactics lah. The blatant bashing of opposition don't work nowadays, that's so 2015 already. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

The population density in Singapore is extremely high. Imagine one HDB estate alone.  The number of people in close quarters, eating ,working, living. 

NewZealand? They hv loads of land and the density is very low.

from one town to another, it could be hundreds of km.  Their most crowded mall is probably like Orchard Road on the eve of Chinese new year.

Quite different leh. 

One of the affected housing estate in Wuhan has 10k household.

25 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Sorry..just curious...when they announce daily results so late...do they still hold the daily press conference? Or has the press briefing become a relic now?

Probably shift to impromptu nation address by PM, which is then quickly followed up by a press conference to the media from the task force. 

2 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

I give you a "Like" first to prove I'm not IB :D

They can do and write what they want, but most MCFers are more discerning that I thought. Besides, the IBs have to change to more sophisticated tactics lah. The blatant bashing of opposition don't work nowadays, that's so 2015 already. 

Frankly speaking why even bother

i think this time is 80-20

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2