COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

It's obviously fake.

If you see the CDC website from the US there's no type A, B or C category in Covid-19

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/types.html

that's quite a lot to digest. Very chim. hmmm.

I think I better stay at home. cause if I kenna, doctor tells me all these, I will be stun like vegetable.

th?id=OIP.ZOt4pkojG4FR8FM2CyukewHaED&pid

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

39 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I know this sounds like science fiction but hear me out.

This account was created by the real IBs here, to create an impression that there are IB presence here, so that the real IBs can "hide" and won't get call out. The real IBs can then go on to do what they are being paid to do here.

You can easily tell who these IBs are - they don't talk about cars in a car forum, don't talk about NS, don't talk about childhood memories in Queenstown/Redhill (just examples), don't talk about their jobs in specific details, and they prowl in the politics thread almost exclusively. Sometimes they appear to be neutral, but will always end up with conclusions like "oppo are more jialat, so I'm going to vote for incumbent". Most times they will attack members with oppo views like me post-by-post. 

MCF used to have self-regulation, but since the "upgrade", I notice more IBs with new clone accounts posting here. No problem with that because MCF is SPH, but I just want to call them out so that members can discern between, errr, truth and lie.

You may ascertain what I said with your own research here. Look at their post history and form your own conclusions.

I am not IB.

PAP wan shui!!!!!!

• Haha! 8

21 minutes ago, Enye said:

wah...if we locked down china style from the beginning and did not have such exponential increase of cases, i bet people here will be complaining about singapore being a draconian state instead

🤣

I'm quite worried about the capacity of our healthcare system now. The MOH's Singapore Healthcare Corps is already appealing to former healthcare workers and professionals to be on standby. 

Unfortunately whatever screwups by the pappies were already a done deal, now we all have to pay the price and face the music collectively.  Whatever we feel about them, feel free to reflect that at the polls later. That's not the priority now and I certainly hope that at this stage, they are not stupid enough to bulldoze with the elections. 

• Praise 2

35 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Sorry..just curious...when they announce daily results so late...do they still hold the daily press conference? Or has the press briefing become a relic now?

Its supposed to be weekly on Tuesday only...unless there's something urgent to share

• Praise 1

9 hours ago, Raubern said:

Wtf is wrong with all these PG/MG keep creating trouble. This ah pek tear away the the plastic sheets at Chinatown Complex Hawker Centre

I saw a video forwarded from my friend, saw an auntie who is not wearing any mask was arguing with an enforcer who is trying to ask her to put on a mask. The auntie attitude very stubborn and hostile, keep repeating that she dont want to wear mask and you cannot force me, and i die my own business something like that. [sweatdrop] 

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I saw a video forwarded from my friend, saw an auntie who is not wearing any mask was arguing with an enforcer who is trying to ask her to put on a mask. The auntie attitude very stubborn and hostile, keep repeating that she dont want to wear mask and you cannot force me, and i die my own business something like that. [sweatdrop] 

beat him !

29 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Aiyah

everyone got own agenda own life own preference

want to post, just post lor

here all is some level of maturity one, ownself can logic think ownself one mah

Ownself read, ownself know, ownself laugh can already

It's not as simple as that bro...

Democratic ideals aside, one has to wonder who finance them, and where did the money come from?

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Pioneer Generation. 😂

Garang.

48 minutes ago, Mustank said:

Frankly speaking why even bother

i think this time is 80-20

I thought it’s 600-300? Double you know? 100% more...

9 hours ago, Raubern said:

Wtf is wrong with all these PG/MG keep creating trouble. This ah pek tear away the the plastic sheets at Chinatown Complex Hawker Centre

Here got longer video

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
41 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Can't quite blame them also. To some individuals, have to admit, me included, the virus threat is something very remote and distant, even till today.

It feels surreal because until today, and especially now that we see what's happening,  the chances of any of us locals contracting the virus from our usual circles is very, very low. Unless you have daily work or interaction with FW, or are a regular at large, massed, congregation events - neither of which applies to me - really the chances are remote.

TBH, as the colour change from yellow, to orange, I didn't change my routine a single bit at all [laugh] Children still went to childcare or classes as per normal. Only when the CB happened, then bo pian must comply. IMHO, being serious about the simple precautions helped a lot to boost immunity against infections (which I could've come close to several times unknowingly) : get enough rest, wash hands, no touch face, vitamins, exercise.

But of course, not everyone can follow even simple precautions.

Edited by Sosaria
  • Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Can't quite blame them also. To some individuals, have to admit, me included, the virus threat is something very remote and distant, even till today.

And THAT's how u get it

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1