COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

Just now, RadX said:

She redefines laptop too😂😂

On a docking station nonetheless 

Pity she only has a micro SIM to play with. 

Or is it nano? 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
4 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I think it is more like every day 12pm is the cut off time for the new cases for the day.. Then the rest of them can then complie and also give time for contact tracing to do their part on contact tracing and etc.. So effectively the new cases count is from 12.01pm to 12.00pm the next day.. 

I thought that was the practice till date. Where daily cut off is 12pm. But those with crystal balls also got the figures early afternoon. 

2 hours ago, Tianmo said:

last week went, no eggs.

Monday went, no eggs..

and my reserve of eggs running very low.

Today went saw eggs and everyone was going after the eggs.

Manage to hoot 90 eggs today, now reserve back in the black...^_^[laugh][laugh]

Wah, you level yourself to the set standard huh?🤣

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Mahjong74 said:

You are right. The medical resource already quite stretched. 

https://mothership.sg/2020/04/expo-isolation-facility-life/

'No one's at the medical station': S'porean Covid-19 patient opens up about 4-day stay at EXPO facility

Wonder at what point we have to ask for aid from other countries? Those that have tamed the virus and have capacity now to assist.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Knoobie said:

I thought that was the practice till date. Where daily cut off is 12pm. But those with crystal balls also got the figures early afternoon. 

I think with the numbers coming out early, best to get from the horses mouth and report what they have , and soothe the masses

so no panic buying etc. thereafter post the final stat later

as is, they got caught ledy due to the slip

• Praise 1

5 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

You see are.. Every hour got new cases coming in.. Maybe at 7pm still got new cases.. So how do they determine when to cut off? Plus after the new cases are confirmed for the day.. What about the rest of them that do the contact tracing, that do the writing of report, the one that submit for boss for approval to be published to public and etc? Plus afternoon new cases is still counted what.. Just that it would be the tally for next day figure.. That's what I think could be happening behind the scene.. 

Edited by Yewheng

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Sashhhhh wait @BanCoe butthurt

Sawright for me ..... but you got Belakang Mati braggin rites 😜....... ok enuff ......... BACK to topic ! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

16 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

You see are.. Every hour got new cases coming in.. Maybe at 7pm still got new cases.. So how do they determine when to cut off? Plus after the new cases are confirmed for the day.. What about the rest of them that do the contact tracing, that do the writing of report, the one that submit for boss for approval to be published to public and etc? Plus afternoon new cases is still counted what.. Just that it would be the tally for next day figure.. That's what I think could be happening behind the scene.. 

Dunno like today TGIF or what ?? 

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Wonder at what point we have to ask for aid from other countries? Those that have tamed the virus and have capacity now to assist.

That would be ultimate sia xuay.

21 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Until our government willing to admit their mistakes and face the issue.

And accept that we are having issues. At the moment, Government still trying to blame others for the virus outbreak. 

For e.g.......until now, MOM blame the Dormitory outbreak on Dormitory owners and the foreign workers. 

Initially the 4G leaders thought that it is the best time to showcase their leadership and ability to whole Singapore on the handling of the pandemic. Unfortunately, things went out of hand and reality slapped the 4G leaders own face quite hard.

And it's already proven that they still lacking the foresight that LKY and the old team have. 

• Praise 9
  • Haha! 1

They will never admit their mistake one, esp LHL.

Listen to what CSJ say. He said exactly what you mentioned. I know some of you don’t like him so can skip if you want.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 7
  • Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, Mahjong74 said:

Until our government willing to admit their mistakes and face the issue.

And accept that we are having issues. At the moment, Government still trying to blame others for the virus outbreak. 

For e.g.......until now, MOM blame the Dormitory outbreak on Dormitory owners and the foreign workers. 

Initially the 4G leaders thought that it is the best time to showcase their leadership and ability to whole Singapore on the handling of the pandemic. Unfortunately, things went out of hand and reality slapped the 4G leaders own face quite hard.

And it's already proven that they still lacking the foresight that LKY and the old team have. 

when the case numbers are low, faster claim credit (and ridicule others)

when numbers shoot up, blame other people.

I wish my job came with such perks

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

years after years after years ...

tv from time to time run news and stories how bad and worst dormitories condition

covid-19 simply remind us ... it's ULTIMATUM to treat FW with dignity and humanity

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Shibadog said:

when the case numbers are low, faster claim credit (and ridicule others)

when numbers shoot up, blame other people.

I wish my job came with such perks

Sounds like DT.

And cannot stand that Vivian going on CNBC program to hao lian. Now can go suck each other thumb. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

21 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

They will never admit their mistake one, esp LHL.

Listen to what CSJ say. He said exactly what you mentioned. I know some of you don’t like him so can skip if you want.

Those are actually his own medical books, from his neuropsych background. I thought they might be Paul's but he's clarified this was in Dr Chee's own house. 

Erudite man. 👍🏼

(I have that exact same edition of Gray's Anatomy on one of my bookshelves).

• Praise 4

5 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Sounds like DT.

And cannot stand that Vivian going on CNBC program to hao lian. Now can go suck each other thumb. 

I see strong similarities now leh between how both are handling

1. DT blaming ppl, 

2. nor acting even when we had the warnings

3. not listening to the real Drs on the ground 

4. claiming unnec credit too early

anf many more

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 4

3 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Those are actually his own medical books, from his neuropsych background. I thought they might be Paul's but he's clarified this was in Dr Chee's own house. 

Erudite man. 👍🏼

(I have that exact same edition of Gray's Anatomy on one of my bookshelves).

Prof Paul must have some inkling and knows what’s right to be w him and prof Paul is a man with one of the highest mora compass that I’ve known

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4