COVID-19: USA, Italy & the rest of Europe

BabyBlade

Message added by kobayashiGT

Stats worldwide - worldometers.info

1 hour ago, Didu said:

US and China swapping insults, blaming each other for COVID-19 won’t help solve the problem: PM Lee

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-us-china-lee-hsien-loong-cnn-fareed-zakaria-12588302

CNN knew our PM is itching to say something, and baited him. Mr. big mouth took it hook, line and sinker. Face palm

Whatever PM Lee said something, the opposite happens.

Back in January 2020, PM Lee said Covid-19 isn't as serious as SARS 2003. 100% proven wrong in 2 months time. 

Now in this interview, PM Lee said Covid-19 is going to take years to subside. I hope it will be 100% proven wrong again in 2 months time. 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 9

3 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

Back in January 2020, PM Lee said Covid-19 isn't as serious as SARS 2003. 100% proven wrong in 2 months time. 

Now in this interview, PM Lee said Covid-19 is going to take years to subside. I hope it will be 100% proven wrong again in 2 months time. 😁

Hur..... jia lat leow ....

14 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

The UK is not doing well at the moment either. My cousin was saying they are seeing a lot of cases...with many being asked to stay at home without any test. He and his team are exhausted and there will be another round of shortage of PPE if new batch is not sent to them soon. 

He's a doctor in UK?

1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

like some SWF invests only shares drop, sell only shares go up....

Quoite

"WASHINGTON: The US recorded 518 new coronavirus-linked deaths in the span of 24 hours, according to data published on Sunday (Mar 29) by Johns Hopkins University.

The record toll, higher than the previous day's increase of 453, brings the country's total number of deaths since the start of the pandemic to 2,409.

The number of cases shot up 21,333 in one day, the data showed."

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/coronavirus-covid-19-united-states-deaths-toll-12588232

So Singapore highest of 73 cases a day was no where near USA greatest ... :we-all-gonna-die:

In local term : "Pi Boh Yen" aka "Smell no Smoke" .... :darkmood:

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
18 hours ago, yishunite said:

Slow and steady wins the race? 

But damn I have to say watching the video with the music gave me the chills. God bless the USA and everyone of us.

• Haha! 2

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/24/health/kentucky-coronavirus-party-infection/index.html

A group of young adults held a coronavirus party in Kentucky to defy orders to socially distance. Now one of them has coronavirus

(CNN) At least one person in Kentucky is infected after taking part at a "coronavirus party" with a group of young adults, Gov. Andy Beshear said Tuesday.

The partygoers intentionally got together "thinking they were invincible" and purposely defying state guidance to practice social distancing, Bashear said.

"This is one that makes me mad," the governor said. "We have to be much better than that."

Beshear also urged people to end these kinds of events.

“This is the part where I, the person to tell everybody to be calm, have to remain calm myself,” he said. “Because anyone who goes to something like this may think that they are indestructible, but it’s someone else’s loved one that they are going to hurt.”

Beshear called the battle against the infection a fight to save parents and grandparents. 

“Don’t be so callous as to intentionally go to something and expose yourself to something that could kill other people,” he said. “We ought to be much better than that.” 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

I am worried the guy on the right also disappeared.

:grin:

image.thumb.png.a5b7a37230975e09f233170f1a4b8445.png

'Where's Fauci?' America panics as doctor absent again from White House briefing

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/03/24/health/kentucky-coronavirus-party-infection/index.html

A group of young adults held a coronavirus party in Kentucky to defy orders to socially distance. Now one of them has coronavirus

(CNN) At least one person in Kentucky is infected after taking part at a "coronavirus party" with a group of young adults, Gov. Andy Beshear said Tuesday.

The partygoers intentionally got together "thinking they were invincible" and purposely defying state guidance to practice social distancing, Bashear said.

"This is one that makes me mad," the governor said. "We have to be much better than that."

“This is the part where I, the person to tell everybody to be calm, have to remain calm myself,” he said. “Because anyone who goes to something like this may think that they are indestructible, but it’s someone else’s loved one that they are going to hurt.”

Beshear called the battle against the infection a fight to save parents and grandparents. 

“Don’t be so callous as to intentionally go to something and expose yourself to something that could kill other people,” he said. “We ought to be much better than that.” 

This guy also.

Lick toilet seat and kenna

image.png.57c55a430d4bd11db21330abad58aa64.png

image.png.e02d094bef2fd79abe534d6f7757056b.png

• Haha! 5

7 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

This guy also.

Corona is just a small  matter. We have it under control.

Then he also kenna.

image.thumb.png.c0cf6fc4d7b3ea6753008c1db57ac385.png

• Haha! 3

11 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

This idiot also.

He called corona a hoax and his own son gets it.

image.png.c07909cc17f6e51ffad6a36aaeb52ee3.png

• Haha! 4