COVID-19: USA, Italy & the rest of Europe

BabyBlade

Message added by kobayashiGT

Stats worldwide - worldometers.info

10 hours ago, Wt_know said:

tenor.gif

2020-07-02_225826.jpg

This might cost Trump the Nov election and lots of jobs around the world.

US is increasingly ruled by corporate interest with politicians practicing medicine. Everyone saw this coming but who cares, "the US economy is "more important" than living".

US buys up Covid-19 drug remdesivir, as some countries say they are well-stocked

WASHINGTON (AFP) - Britain and Germany said on Wednesday (July 1) they had sufficient stocks of remdesivir, the first drug to be shown to be relatively effective in treating Covid-19, and of which the United States has bought almost all supply.

Washington announced this week that it had purchased 92 per cent of all remdesivir production by the Gilead laboratory until the end of September - about 500,000 treatments out of nearly 550,000. Each treatment requires 6.25 vials on average.

President Donald Trump "has struck an amazing deal to ensure Americans have access to the first authorised therapeutic for Covid-19", said Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar as the US death toll hit 127,000 - the world's highest.

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/us-buys-up-covid-drug-remdesivir-as-some-countries-say-well-stocked

DT 万岁 !

[laugh]

(edited)
37 minutes ago, Blueray said:

US buys up Covid-19 drug remdesivir, as some countries say they are well-stocked

https://www.straitstimes.com/world/united-states/us-buys-up-covid-drug-remdesivir-as-some-countries-say-well-stocked

DT 万岁 !

[laugh]

Till now, Remdesivir effectiveness is not proven yet.

We talk about a few days ago

Edited by inlinesix

(edited)

so much to learn from amdk USA how to smoke people until point blank ...

it's a formidable skillset ... lol

2020-07-07_081752.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

23 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

so much to learn from amdk USA how to smoke people until point blank ...

it's a formidable skillset ... lol

2020-07-07_081752.jpg

if there is any leader in fighting the virus, its china😏

Leader in terms of the most ill prepared, incompetent, uncoordinated, sishua lai country in the world against Covid despite having a few top infectious disease experts in the world. 

why liddat leh? 

it’s because they have yet another dumb as president 

GWBjr was also a clueless dumb but at least he listened and backed off to let the experts handle...

Turbocharged

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-07/bolsonaro-undergoing-covid-19-test-after-showing-symptoms

Bolsonaro Undergoing Covid-19 Test After Showing Symptoms

This brazilian covidiot said covid is a big hoax while his country raced to 2nd spot in infections ... prolly trying to help Trump get re-elected by making US look less bad

Now he showing symptoms 🤣🤣

• Praise 1

34 minutes ago, yishunite said:

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-07-07/bolsonaro-undergoing-covid-19-test-after-showing-symptoms

Bolsonaro Undergoing Covid-19 Test After Showing Symptoms

This brazilian covidiot said covid is a big hoax while his country raced to 2nd spot in infections ... prolly trying to help Trump get re-elected by making US look less bad

Now he showing symptoms 🤣🤣

Symptoms as in he’s as dumb as Trump? 

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
11 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Amdk! 

Screenshot_20200707_134819.jpg

Soon soon. is our turn soon! Once after election, all attention will go back to covid. hahaha.

• Praise 1

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

Soon soon. is our turn soon! Once after election, all attention will go back to covid. hahaha.

i wonder they will open up or tighten some more, when election is over,

the election influence the decision make to some point in a way.

Internal Moderator
25 minutes ago, Beregond said:

i wonder they will open up or tighten some more, when election is over,

the election influence the decision make to some point in a way.

I am guessing it will tighten a bit more. Since the community cases have been going up. And other countries are facing a relapse of the virus within the community. I think the giving of face mask might also come back again, they installed 2 vending machine below my block, cannot be just give one time only. Since there is national day coming, everyone can receive a Singapore edition face mask.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
21 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I am guessing it will tighten a bit more. Since the community cases have been going up. And other countries are facing a relapse of the virus within the community. I think the giving of face mask might also come back again, they installed 2 vending machine below my block, cannot be just give one time only. Since there is national day coming, everyone can receive a Singapore edition face mask.

Ai mai?

IMG_20200707_144955.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1