COVID-19: USA, Italy & the rest of Europe

BabyBlade

Message added by kobayashiGT

Stats worldwide - worldometers.info

It would be nice if these extremists got 1sthand experience that its not a hoax... @Jamesc ur MIL free to go over and pass them some SARS-CoV-2? Its for the greater good

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

On 3/27/2020 at 12:59 PM, PSP415 said:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/switzerland-coronavirus-cases-top-10-000-12580792

Quiet quiet then 10,000 cases. 

Take care and keep well away by 1 metre from next person pls. Try not to pah pah zhao.

If can, designate 1 person in family to be driver, grabfood, grassshopper, i mean shopper etc. So lesser chance for Covid-19 to say hello, especially to your lungs.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Liddat Rolek watches still can buy? 😂

• Haha! 1

23 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Italy accelerated like a Ferrari

But USA accelerated like a Tesla.

Anyway USA 27 March 82,000

29 March 125,000.

The torque of an electric motor.

:grin: 

• Haha! 5

The UK is not doing well at the moment either. My cousin was saying they are seeing a lot of cases...with many being asked to stay at home without any test. He and his team are exhausted and there will be another round of shortage of PPE if new batch is not sent to them soon. 

On 3/28/2020 at 8:26 AM, Turboflat4 said:

EUICPYhUUAA8AK0.jpeg

EUID7R8XkAADQwI.jpeg

EUIVru6WkAARl9u.jpeg

EUIbNjmWoAECTpa.jpeg

EUICnkfXsAALsWS.jpeg

EUICmPEXYAQ-zRP.jpeg

EUIBENFU8AAOci2.jpeg

Actually usa case got more to do with many people just can't afford to get sick to see doc.. Many are living paycheck by paycheck.. So when they caught flu, they will still go work, coz no work = no pay = cannot play for bills. So naturally this will have a big impact on covid-19 spreading.. Coz the spreading is very fast and a lot got sick but still work because of living by paycheck each month with no savings. So the number of confirmed case will keep jump very high as those people from less serious symptoms become more serious and can't work anymore, by the time they would had already spread to countlesd number of people.. 

• Sad 1

7 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

The UK is not doing well at the moment either. My cousin was saying they are seeing a lot of cases...with many being asked to stay at home without any test. He and his team are exhausted and there will be another round of shortage of PPE if new batch is not sent to them soon. 

Ya.. I think UK covid-19 case should be around Italy figure by now.. Maybe 2nd behind USA. Because UK lack of covid-19 testing and thus the figure shows UK is not the top 5. So well...

• Praise 1

12 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

USA 141,854 cases

image.thumb.png.edbdd0a9bd09343e98bfeb02cbb53ed7.png

Yes ....

141,854 cases only 0.01% of their total population.  Its way under CONTROLLED. [rolleyes]

If it hits 2.3 million (230 million citizen) which is 10% of their population, than it is not under control. -_-

I think this is what he means .. :wut:

5 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

As his press conferences had said, he want figures..... :yuush:

Businessman way of thinking, nothing but "figures" aka ups or downs... :we-all-gonna-die:

Andrew Cuomo and the rest of the governors have been giving him countless data on a daily basis, but I don't think Trump can process too much of those.

1 minute ago, Weez911 said:

Andrew Cuomo and the rest of the governors have been giving him countless data on a daily basis, but I don't think Trump can process too much of those.

Doubt he read them all.  [sly]

All read his kar kia and filter only the good ones to him... :secret-laugh:

• Haha! 1

Why Italy have more COVID-19 death then any other countries...... [cool]

Cos Italy COVID-19 are Mafia types ... [rifle]

Histories of the past had shown that Italy Mafia are very violent ones and spreading all the way to Chicago even ... :ninja:

:grin::grin:

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Histories of the past had shown that Italy Mafia are very violent ones and spreading all the way to Chicago even ... :ninja:

hqdefault.jpg

🤠

• Haha! 1

49 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

As compared to other OECD countries, Italy has 1 of the lowest no of ICU per 10,000 population.

• Praise 1