Covid19: no vacations, dig up old travel photos..

Wind30

21 hours ago, Wind30 said:

Cloudy… for 3days 2 nights….

Wah... can like that ah... I don't mind experiencing it... like cold weather... hahaha... got chance to dress up a bit...

↡ Advertisement

21 hours ago, Wind30 said:

I would not call Austria Eastern Europe. Even Prague is more Western Europe in prices and crowds. Prague is really crowded.

Usually most tour operators use Austria as a launching pad into an Eastern Europe tour... but historically Austria is considered the dead centre of Europe when the Habsburg Empire was still around... quite understandable if Austria is considered Eastern Europe since most of its lands were in the east half of Europe...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
37 minutes ago, teomingern said:

What's in that Stockmann shop?

... I don't know... my favourite shop as in Ilike the sign for photo 🙂 I took a photo from the same angle like many years ago with my first kid. 

34 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

... I don't know... my favourite shop as in Ilike the sign for photo 🙂 I took a photo from the same angle like many years ago with my first kid. 

Oh... ha ha ha... funny bro... yeah I agree... it's a very nice background to have... you've got a real eye for such backgrounds... in the advertising or copy writing business???

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, teomingern said:

Oh... ha ha ha... funny bro... yeah I agree... it's a very nice background to have... you've got a real eye for such backgrounds... in the advertising or copy writing business???

I am engineer, I am horrible in artsy stuff since young. Photography is something I got interested in after my wedding photoshoot. I just shoot a lot in vacations over the years and choose the best.

2 hours ago, Wind30 said:

I am engineer, I am horrible in artsy stuff since young. Photography is something I got interested in after my wedding photoshoot. I just shoot a lot in vacations over the years and choose the best.

Oooo... very good lor... I also art neophyte... heh heh... can't do art to save my life... in school always fail...

Turbocharged

2009, Tokyo subway. Ann was 1 one year old. I think we actually brought a stroller on this trip and only trip... which we left at the first hotel. Ann hates stroller. Nikon D700 and 14-24mm lens @ 15mm. I think the nikon 14-24mm lens is the lens I kept the longest.

travel__003.jpg

• Praise 2

ahhhh...when can we travel again, waiting to hit back to Europe and stay a couple of mths .....miss the cool weather, and the travelling....

going to ask my boss for a sabbatical and take 3 mths off to tour Europe.....[laugh]

Turbocharged

2010. New Zealand. Nikon D700, 14-24mm@24mm. I thought this was done with my 35mm f1.4 prime but I am surprised it is the 14-24mm. Pretty good bokeh for a 14-24mm zoom. I should try [email protected] more often with my current sigma 14-24mm and see how it the bokeh.

travel__006.jpg

• Praise 1

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2021 at 7:35 AM, meobleminibus said:

I don't think we'll be traveling freely soon. Is Europe receiving tourists?

i read they are but mainly European tourist, touring within Europe....[laugh]

Turbocharged

2010, New Zealand. Our first time in a helicopter. Ann was so terrified that we think she fainted for a short while after crying so much.... In the end, I did not get any keepers from the glacier we went because we cut short it and just flew back... Samsung NX10 with 30mm lens.

travel__007.jpg

On 8/26/2021 at 5:26 AM, racerbum said:

So cute! Why was she crying?

she is terrified of helicopter noise

Edited by Wind30
↡ Advertisement