does it matter?

alfakidz85

Will a RS work even if theres nth in common?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Will a RS work even if theres nth in common?

• Yes
    • No
    • It doesn't matter

Will a rs work out if there is nth in common? 

Referrin to polar opposite, opposite end of the spectrum type of nth in common

May not exactly be referrin to myself but just wanna know ur thoughts

How do u keep a rs/marriage work when u have nth in common? Personalities, likes, dislikes, interests, 

Its ok to have differences bt u need to share the same core values in life to make it work at least?

TIA

↡ Advertisement

It takes willingness of both parties to participate in the relationship.

If there is consensus and effort , then there is a chance it could work out, and vice versa. 

• Praise 3

many factors to consider during the tenure of relations i.e.. 1-5 yrs and 6-10 years later

if more than 12-15 years things can change along the ways . In addition, once a person ages due to work life adjustment, mid-year crisis, it can affect career life changes and life lesson can affect personal life into the 45-55 yrs cycle ways of thinking, function and action. Once a person has children in his career either add happiness or burden if he is doing well but cannot cope to additional children caring & development, education and promoting life cycle adjustment. Communication is key.

All these  can affect a person wellbeing and human subconscious mind. he/she may say one thing but does the opposite while another see thing differently and act otherwise. It can caused a state of mind self belief added pressure, misunderstanding or confusion of analytical thinking to your partner's feeling towards you, ( w/o communication ) especially your partner may not understand your thoughts and behaviour.  

A male and female person differ, behave and act differently , e.g. how your peer, boss treatment and colleagues interaction in the course of work relation . Understanding one another is important. Iron out all problem within a day or two, don't delay as it can create misunderstanding or friction in any relationship/s.

A person may be quiet and shy by nature may act differently due to an incident or any major illness may breakdown in communication , barriers of loss of income or social status  dismissal or dispute among colleagues even a death of a family members can add stress level and don't know who to look for help, so a there must a friend, a mentor or senior who has experiences can give counselling advise matter. It does matters to have a friend who has a listening ear and a calm mind to analyse closely.

Hope it helps

• Praise 1

LoL...every time got ppl ask the same old question.

You should ask yourself whether the rs matters to you and how much. Others wont know what you got yourself into. 😁

Why ppl always say it's about compromising? The answer is simple. If the rs matters to you...you simply have to compromise. LoL...

Not only that rs takes two to clap so it's not just you but your partner too on how much it matters to the both of you and how much you two are willing to compromise.

It's just that simple....on theory. Try it and you will know it''s not that easy. The problem to me always lies on individuals lah. It has nothing to do with what common interest or whatever you have got there.

Good luck.

7 hours ago, Sturtles said:

It takes willingness of both parties to participate in the relationship.

If there is consensus and effort , then there is a chance it could work out, and vice versa. 

its actually a really broad topic. its interesting to know that opposites attract but that attraction sadly may not be able to sustain the duration of an entire rs which is a lifetime if one is talkin abt dating to marriage and then to a family? wi

common interests also have nth to do with compatibility: such as, if ur wife likes to run but u dont, then the rs can work out still because there is respect. u do ur things n i do mine. but 10 years down the road, will that becomes affect anything in the rs?

what im interested to find out is how does one make the rs work when there is nt enough commonalities to run the day through? conversations at the dining table ends up in silence.  no shared interest or activities. when conversation dries up it becomes a problem? 

i thought you are referring to length or thickness... 

but to answer your question, yes i think it matters

the talk about opposite attract is BS imo

If there's nothing in common, theres nothing to talk about hence no communication

Unless both parties are willing to accept/give and take an find a middle ground, hobby or common activity to spend time together

Edited by Robin

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Old-driver said:

realli cant uds y ppl canot type a proper word out n all mus sf

i'm gonna get bashed for this.... but i'm just a regular old fart :yeah-im-not-drunk:

Totally agree. Use complete words and sentences. All this rubbish short forms. Who the heck can understand everything. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

I thought this thread was about Audi RS. 

I'm out. 😁

Saw the title and wanted to advise if the RS doesn't work, can always go for the R8

• Haha! 5

for a moment I thought he asking if  there's nothing in common between the honda fit RS and Jazz RS, almost wanted to upload the pdf catalog for him

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 4