Help needed - who can cut hair?

therock

Friends

This is almost a medical emergency ....

No barber for another six weeks!!

The longest I've gone without a visit to the local Indian barber is about 4 weeks. Not that I've much left, but I like it need...

So it's now an emergency... does anyone know how to do a decent haircut? 

I'll even go online and buy the gear...

Very soon there will be underground barbers ... like the prohibition times... 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Thanks but I can't la... the last time that I tried DIY.... after my effort, my mother didn't recognise me ... 

• Haha! 7

Fret not, bro.   

Place a bowl over your head and just cut along the rim, like the early Beatles style LOL...

Ok, Ok, just joking.   On a serious note, tie hair back into a ponytail and/or a hairband. Now with compulsory mask wearing, anything goes.  

• Haha! 11

During the CB period also cannot go out often, even hair long and messy also ok la cause stay home most of the time.

I gotta work, almost daily... and it's scratchy... so I've bought a Wahl 100 to try try... now to find someone to do it 🙂

Supersonic

I cut hair for my baby with a baby hair clipper. I don't think he minds, the style is all botak.

But he did struggle a lot during the hair cut.

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, TameDriver said:

Fret not, bro.   

Place a bowl over your head and just cut along the rim, like the early Beatles style LOL...

Not a bad idea actually.......considering we do crazy stuff now like hoarding toilet paper and fighting over bubble tea, we should really go back to the 60s and 70s 

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged

i decide to wear a cap in early June when go back to office (IF CB never extend)

then later that week or following week then go cut hair (expect barber shops to be crowded when reopened)

from how i read it... these additional measures will only be in effect till 4may ... at least...  lets juz keep fingers crossed... lol 

PS... i expected starbucks to be closed today anyways..  so what do i know?

Edited by SuPerBoRed
  • Praise 1

I do army style with an electric clipper.... since at home most of the time, even if go out will have a mask on and most of all weather is so hot...  Quite happy with my lock down haircut. 

I do suspect some of the lockdown measures (especially the ones used by the general public on a daily basis) will be relaxed before the end date, eg : barbers, opticians, TCM, etc. 
We will see if the ministers have neat and short hair at the end of this lockdown. If their hair is still short and neat, we know what they have done!
With this lockdown, we cannot invite barbers to our house or go to the barber's house.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Haha...question is who will want to risk so much (fine and virus) just to do a haircut for you?

Just cut botak and wear a baseball cap lo.

↡ Advertisement