Sing Together Singapore🇸🇬! Sat 25th April, 7.55pm

BabyBlade

4 hours ago, RadX said:

The best and truest deeds are those where nobody knows that you did it but you only

Those who Kope panties one huh?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

all the best to Singapore, was surprised that a few of my neighbour's kids were screaming out the song🤣🤣IMG-20200425-WA0000.thumb.jpg.2db7a5ac737d6beeeaea40bb17c0151d.jpg

Edited by Staff69
  • Praise 7

5 minutes ago, Staff69 said:

all the best to Singapore, was surprised that a few of my neighbour's kids were screaming out the song🤣🤣IMG-20200425-WA0000.thumb.jpg.2db7a5ac737d6beeeaea40bb17c0151d.jpg

Many people were involved. Good to see this. Jiayou everyone. 

• Praise 4

Not bad, better than the previous hand clapping...at least for my area this time round. 

stay healthy, stay strong, stay sane, stay united, we are here to stay.

Got lost CCB Covid!!!

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, Staff69 said:

We have a few non singaporean families in estate singing very loudly too. 

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Great too.

Which is why many are also sending up prayers for those on frontlines and migrants for their health and safety. Regardless their religions. 

Rather leave the "from the hearts" thingy to the heart owners themselves.

One can't tell sincerity and genuine feelings based on outward appearance and likewise the reverse can be true.

There are true stories of ppl who donate alot and do tons of good deeds and yet are cruel and wicked hearts beneath those works.

Only they themselves and their Creator knows. 

But in such a time, it is a good outlet to express a heartfelt thanks as a nation in the safest way, under one's roof.

Perhaps because there is not a measurable value or sweat n blood value in this simple unity, its value or no value is dismissed.

There are many who donated money quietly, some who went out to deliver food and stuff, some who make arrangements for more masks and sanitizers to be given out free, some just helped one another with errands even though not family etc etc.

This is a gesture at best, an effort to be united in a simple way. At worse, it is a nationn wide karaoke session where one usually go to, either to relax, destress or meet up with friends. 

Let's not be hasty to judge the got heart, no heart thingy. There could be many singing with real thanks and gratitude. Those who have recovered. Those who work at close quarters with the frontliners. Those whose wife, husband, brother, sister, daughter, son, grandchild, niece, nephew etc are out there holding the fort. 

Sing along if u like. Pls stay home if not. It is what the frontliners are pleading with us :

Please stay home.

And home is where our hearts are. Regardless the out of tuned voices and old feeble voices.😅😅

Take care all. My neighbours can't wait to belt out their vocals. Some have been practising.

They are excited and they are thankful. I am thankful too so yes, i will sing with my heart in its right place. But erhmmm, out of tune lah. 

We will win this war. In high spirits and unity, we will observe safe distancing, good personal hygiene and yes, not pah pah zhao. Masks cost $300 so pls wear if out.

Just my tots.

Take care all. Have a good weekend. 

You are simply more lor saw and ah li than my ah ma when she was alive. 

Now I think I really have to show all your posts to my kids,  so that they understand what real lor saw and ah li looks like... 

Btw I replied without reading,  because I really cannot bother to read, but I have to tell you how I feel.  Your lor saw-ness,  and ah li-ness is really world number one!!! 

And yah, take care,  have a good weekend,  Mai pah pah Zhao,  stay home yah.  

You say no sian,  I see also until sian... 

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 5

1 minute ago, BabyBlade said:

Sing until phone or torchlight dropped lol. 

The scream is louder than the sing. LOL!

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

You are simply more lor saw and ah li than my ah ma when she was alive. 

Now I think I really have to show all your posts to my kids,  so that they understand what real lor saw and ah li looks like... 

Btw I replied without reading,  because I really cannot bother to read, but I have to tell you how I feel.  Your lor saw-ness,  and ah li-ness is really world number one!!! 

And yah, take care,  have a good weekend,  Mai pah pah Zhao,  stay home yah.  

You say no sian,  I see also until sian... 

Wait till u reach my age lah. Think reading your posts u come a closer 2nd then u realised hor.😅😂😂😂

Over liao. Got heart no heart also no point liao. Only these know. 

Was a great time singing though out of tune. Luckily not only me.

Take care ya.

Dun pah pah zhao. Have a good weekend too.

Cheers 

• Praise 1

52 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Not bad, better than the previous hand clapping...at least for my area this time round. 

stay healthy, stay strong, stay sane, stay united, we are here to stay.

Got lost CCB Covid!!!

Hand clapping didnt go on national tv lo, thats why no one bother. But this sing together singapore was show on tv, so everyone more or less would get involved de.

6 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Sing until phone or torchlight dropped lol. 

If phone dropped then really heart pain siah.

Internal Moderator
Just now, 13177 said:

If phone dropped then really heart pain siah.

More expensive than concert ticket. Haha. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3