Planet of the Humans

Phluvcat

The truth?  The lies?  Are we blindly jumping on the bandwagon and dropping off the cliff?

Be careful who we are sleeping with.

I think its a good time to watch this long video and make our own judgement.  We can wake up or we can say its all bulls**t.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator
37 minutes ago, Phluvcat said:

The truth?  The lies?  Are we blindly jumping on the bandwagon and dropping off the cliff?

Be careful who we are sleeping with.

I think its a good time to watch this long video and make our own judgement.  We can wake up or we can say its all bulls**t.

Got TL;DR summary?

Haha. will watch it tonight!

Turbocharged
16 hours ago, mersaylee said:

What’s your conclusion may I ask? 

I keep it simple:

1) The more green movement is being promoted, the more fossil fuel is used

2) The rich and powerful guys who are touted to be conservationist are actually pushing the green agenda for their own profitability.

In short, the planet is screwed. 

And so we need a virus to stop us from polluting earth,  because the  humans will never be able to stop that, whether they are conservationist or not.

• Praise 2

58 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

I keep it simple:

1) The more green movement is being promoted, the more fossil fuel is used

2) The rich and powerful guys who are touted to be conservationist are actually pushing the green agenda for their own profitability.

In short, the planet is screwed. 

And so we need a virus to stop us from polluting earth,  because the  humans will never be able to stop that, whether they are conservationist or not.

That, in a way makes Trump a saint...or maybe he didn’t know could actually...hahaha 

Turbocharged
7 hours ago, mersaylee said:

That, in a way makes Trump a saint...or maybe he didn’t know could actually...hahaha 

Not sure about the above though, but I made those conclusion based on the movie clip that was posted above. I watched the entire thing, so that's what I gathered.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1