COVID-19 IV: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TILL 1ST JUNE: 451 New Cases, 1 SG/PR (19 May)

Raubern

Message added by kobayashiGT

Turbocharged

New Director of Medical Services In Ministry of Health, in a reply at 6:15pm during the press conference, said "... it is important to practise safe distancing, even at home."  [grin]

So tonight I need to sleep in the hall, far away for my spouse?

• Haha! 3

Just now, Lotr said:

Yes it was mentioned but no further details beyond what was said.  may be wait for the embargo to be lifted. after the press conference?

I was trying to find this info but cannot find. So guess have to wait for details later.

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, Piyopico said:

Nip the problem in the bud. 

Extend lockdown for 30 days for all foreign worker dorms from 4th May.  This should take care of asymptomatic cases. 

Construction sector will just have to function without them for 30 days more.

Progressively resume work for selected sectors. 

I quite close leh....like kenna 4D Ibet 🤣

Edited by Piyopico
M

Tbf, this is the correct measure at this time. It is painful but a good measure since the number of community transmission for FW and locals are still high. We should not be looking at 1 June as the end game though, but I hope we will be in a much better place then.

I miss my kinokuniya though. And my hourglass.

• Praise 3

Mak is really bukeyi. Unable to give a straight answer to the testing capacity and number of tested FW. These numbers should be very basic for the decision maker like him.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
11 minutes ago, RadX said:

J teo say

ITS NOT ABOUT COSTS

tink she cum mcf read some of the ridiculous replies here

I think she really did....her comments seems to be addressing some of the hot debates here right to the Tee. :XD:

• Haha! 5

I know their heads are screwed on properly when they say it's not about the cost. About time they get their priority right.

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Icedbs said:

I think she really did....her comments seems to be addressing some of the hot debates here right to the Tee. :XD:

Skali is @Ho2786

hahah

• Haha! 5

5 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

New Director of Medical Services In Ministry of Health, in a reply at 6:15pm during the press conference, said "... it is important to practise safe distancing, even at home."  [grin]

So tonight I need to sleep in the hall, far away for my spouse?

Some people home got east wing and west wing plus Sentosa wing....😆

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
6 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Tbf, this is the correct measure at this time. It is painful but a good measure since the number of community transmission for FW and locals are still high. We should not be looking at 1 June as the end game though, but I hope we will be in a much better place then.

I miss my kinokuniya though. And my hourglass.

I feel is correct too.....but it also means zero income for myself for another month as I cannot re-start my work. 

Still, I give them credit for taking a very gutsy decision. 

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 2
  • Sad 2