COVID-19 IV: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TILL 1ST JUNE: 451 New Cases, 1 SG/PR (19 May)

Raubern

Message added by kobayashiGT

Hypersonic
17 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

This 1 not allowed in Malaysia 

Who cares about them? 😆

Here can good already.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

10 more days to go. Dont know will there be super long queue at barber on 12 May? 😅

Sure will have.

Supersonic

Please the almighty, continue to make everyone wears mask. I truly feel safer when everyone masks up around me. Please.

10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Who cares about them? 😆

Here can good already.

They allow almost everything except certain sectors.

On the other hand, we don't allow everything except certain sectors.

Did we miss something?

• Praise 1

Twincharged
23 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Great! Can drink my CHICHA San Chen again! Song!!

The full list of business that are allowed to operate is not out yet.. Maybe bubble tea will not be in the list that will be allowed to open on 12 May? 

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

They allow almost everything except certain sectors.

On the other hand, we don't allow everything except certain sectors.

Did we miss something?

They lockdown earlier ma.

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Till sat night, I still see parents bring their child to NTUC and that is at nex... Government already said if want go groceries shopping, go alone.. But look at what people are doing? Just don't want to listen. Hope those people at the front line checking for ic scanning.. If saw young kids with parents.. Disallow them to go in and tell them straight.. Go in ntuc / Seng song and etc cannot bring kids in during this period.. Must be firm in this.. Coz there are still Many people still not treating circuit breaker seriously.. 

I think its reasonable to allow one adult + one kid since they could be single parents or other circumstances with no adult supervision at home. Not sure this was written anywhere in the gahmen guidelines though.

But as of last night 1am I still encounter 4 to 5 loud-mouth chao ah bengs/lians one group go ntuc shopping. On top of other sneaky gf-hugging-bf PMDs zipping around estates. 

Spoil my peacful midnight grocery trip ccb. 

• Praise 1

Twincharged
17 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

I think its reasonable to allow one adult + one kid since they could be single parents or other circumstances with no adult supervision at home. Not sure this was written anywhere in the gahmen guidelines though.

But as of last night 1am I still encounter 4 to 5 loud-mouth chao ah bengs/lians one group go ntuc shopping. On top of other sneaky gf-hugging-bf PMDs zipping around estates. 

Spoil my peacful midnight grocery trip ccb. 

Haiz.. These people why so ti ki are.. 

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Philipkee said:

With regards to the home based businesses able to start on 12 May, I somehow feel it's at least because President Halimah made comments to that effect so they need to give her face.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/president-halimah-every-year-i-purchase-my-hari-raya-cookies-from-home-based-businesses

All coordinated one lah. You think it is mere coincidence that prez and the news announcement about biz allow to open on 5 May appear at almost same time?

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Well the heavy rain and flash floods yesterday does help in bringing down the numbers..not to mention some  lab staff enjoy Labor Day off.

Edited by BenTong
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Please the almighty, continue to make everyone wears mask. I truly feel safer when everyone masks up around me. Please.

All these masking should have been done early feb. We are 2 months late. Who knows, with proper masking back then, the patient zero fws will not have kena in mustafa...just a conjecture

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
4 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

All these masking should have been done early feb. We are 2 months late. Who knows, with proper masking back then, the patient zero fws will not have kena in mustafa...just a conjecture

Someone going to call you Captain Hindsight liao. 🤣

• Haha! 3

Hypersonic
3 hours ago, Philipkee said:

With regards to the home based businesses able to start on 12 May, I somehow feel it's at least because President Halimah made comments to that effect so they need to give her face.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/president-halimah-every-year-i-purchase-my-hari-raya-cookies-from-home-based-businesses

You think too highly of the president.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4