COVID-19 IV: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TILL 1ST JUNE: 451 New Cases, 1 SG/PR (19 May)

Raubern

Message added by kobayashiGT

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Don’t expect them to do that too. Have to write many reports.

Rem Little India Disturbance.

You will set your expectation accordingly.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

True that. haha. aiyah. outsource to aetos lah. hahahha. 🤣

Twincharged
13 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

If only spf tweat this write report system.. Maybe those that is not so important maybe for record purposes.. Keep it short and sweet.. If can cut down on unnecessary report writing then cut down.. This will surely save a lot of man power resources that could be put to better use then to stay at office type report.. 

Hypersonic
13 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

True that. haha. aiyah. outsource to aetos lah. hahahha. 🤣

Can do sweet chin music kick like what that officer did to the PMD guy....sweet!

• Haha! 1

37 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Don't think our police officer will be so gungho.

But if I am the police officer on duty, I will act blur and say things like according to Act 34a under the temporary dorson act, we will need to bring you back to police station and write a report.

The police stay at the scene too long will look very bad on them. Bring back close down then say.

we don't beat up women, I dun even dare to raise my voice at my wife [sweatdrop]

• Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
52 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

we don't beat up women, I dun even dare to raise my voice at my wife [sweatdrop]

Never beat lah. Catch her back to police station only.

hahaha. your wife got pepper spray or taser on stand by always arh?

• Haha! 1

Supercharged

The numbers very no good. 

Statiscally say 300000pax stays in dorm.

And the nos now close to 20000pax kena in dorm.

Thats a very high percent of kena covid19 rate among the workers leh.

Its like 1 of 10 will have covid. This stats is gruesome read sia

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Yup yup agree..since the laws don't apply to her (and dun protect her) ....i say we throw her into the dorms for a few nights and see what our FW folks like to do to her.... [sly]

Especially if you think about it, those FW no longer have access to maids, geylang and massage [laugh] for god knows how long it will be.

Hypersonic
1 minute ago, Sosaria said:

Especially if you think about it, those FW no longer have access to maids, geylang and massage [laugh] for god knows how long it will be.

She can try to beat Annabel Chong record. 😁

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
3 minutes ago, Giordanogavin said:

Hope to have my haircut soon next week. any risk for hair cut?

Hope my barber do not resort to this method 🙄

IMG_Haircut.jpg.08d539c5d98c7c2c5c35a90d9fb453ab.jpg

I also looking forward to hair cut next week. Both wear face mask should be ok.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Don't think our police officer will be so gungho.

But if I am the police officer on duty, I will act blur and say things like according to Act 34a under the temporary dorson act, we will need to bring you back to police station and write a report.

The police stay at the scene too long will look very bad on them. Bring back close down then say.

Actually, talking about this DORSCON system since you brought it up, I wonder how it will go down in the records?

Are we still officially Orange or are we Red?? [laugh]

Now it seems like Orange --> CB , and Red is like a theoretical category only.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

I also looking forward to hair cut next week. Both wear face mask should be ok.

Might be wiser to wait another 2 weeks after next week ... see if have any barber shop cluster pop up! Also I'd expect crowds and queue, knowing people, on the first few days. Safer to stay away for a while.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

How come nobody says looking forward to school reopen? Surely many parents of small kids in this forum. That is the only thing that I look forward to. Nothing else comes close. WFH, no eating out, no outdoor activities, no cut hair, nothing I cannot take. When it was announced CB extend 1 month, me and wife just hug each other, cried and shout huat ar.

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Columbian78 said:

How come nobody says looking forward to school reopen? Surely many parents of small kids in this forum. That is the only thing that I look forward to. Nothing else comes close. WFH, no eating out, no outdoor activities, no cut hair, nothing I cannot take. When it was announced CB extend 1 month, me and wife just hug each other, cried and shout huat ar.

Reopening schools is inevitably tied to going back to work. In order for parents to return to work fully (even for WFH, in order to restore full productivity), the children have to be able to return to school as per normal, especially for the younger ones. Same applies to child care and student care.

Edited by Sosaria
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1