COVID-19 IV: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TILL 1ST JUNE: 451 New Cases, 1 SG/PR (19 May)

Raubern

Message added by kobayashiGT

Supersonic
17 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

You plucking ginseng tio caught?

Tongkat Ali. 😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, RadX said:

Yah lo

You know the story is that Joe Biden won the Democratic primary in large part because Bernie Sanders advised his supporters to stay home and stay safe. Their health came before his political aspirations. 

Such a principled man. 

• Praise 3

38 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Wah piang, change must also change consistently lah! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200504_202230.jpg

Just Fixed

• Praise 2

1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

Just Fixed

All kalang kabut la

too many edits

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator

the got the form sg mah. now everything also can digital le. 😂

facebook and youtube sure earn big time. all the rally will be on live broadcast channel le. 

must be as charismatic as 馆长😂

• Praise 1

Twincharged
57 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Throw face!

This kind of statement also can say.

Really Covid19CircuitBreaker

She saying not her fault lor..... no finger pointing technique.... but problem donkey years liao. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Playtime said:

She saying not her fault lor..... no finger pointing technique.... but problem donkey years liao. 

Whether 2/3 or 1/2 if they've been punished, the problem should've been drastically reduced or eliminated by now right? 

Unless it was only a slap on the wrist, not really meant to deter, only to wayang.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
41 minutes ago, Playtime said:

This lady welcomed the return of PRCs back to Singapore after CNY in feb. Then she condoned the sudden influx of 300k malaysian workers b4 MY shuts borders in march without proper testing. Finally the 300k at risk FW issue in April. But she can still look smug.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
Just now, Kyrios said:

This lady welcomed the return of PRCs back to Singapore after CNY in feb. Then she condoned the sudden influx of 300k malaysian workers b4 MY shuts borders in march without proper testing. Finally the 300k at risk FW issue in April. But she can still look smug.

She should have no pay for a year instead of 3 months.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Na bei, must have seen how south korea done it and keen to do it too.

Might as well....I know who NOT to vote for, as always. 

In south korea case, the incumbent govt achieved a great victory cos they had done well to tackle the surge of the covid19 cases (at that point of time) and the general sentiment of the people was positive towards them. The turnout was also very high. I rmember this what what i read in news.

The current mood of people here in sg towards the govt does not seem to be the case, if I go by this forum thread mood. For now that is. The covid battle is still ongoing and will be a very battle.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
50 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Whether 2/3 or 1/2 if they've been punished, the problem should've been drastically reduced or eliminated by now right? 

Unless it was only a slap on the wrist, not really meant to deter, only to wayang.

Saying half failed is also lousy marks ... 50% is borderline pass only (prof give chance after appeal)

• Praise 1

16 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

How many of these Malaysian are infected?

Turbocharged
5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Editor slept on job?

WFH is obviously not 100% efficiency like working back in the office. I can admit this myself.

• Praise 1