COVID-19 IV: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TILL 1ST JUNE: 451 New Cases, 1 SG/PR (19 May)

Raubern

Message added by kobayashiGT

Supercharged
6 hours ago, Columbian78 said:

How come nobody says looking forward to school reopen? Surely many parents of small kids in this forum. That is the only thing that I look forward to. Nothing else comes close. WFH, no eating out, no outdoor activities, no cut hair, nothing I cannot take. When it was announced CB extend 1 month, me and wife just hug each other, cried and shout huat ar.

Err....why you cannot live with your kids? You don't like them?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Supersonic
16 minutes ago, Mahjong74 said:

Early 19th century plantation boss: I treat my slaves so well. Not one has demanded an apology from me personally.🙄

KNN, this crazy small space sex lady really takes the cake with her absurd comments one. 😂😂😂

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 4

Twincharged

https://mothership.sg/2020/05/healthcare-volunteer-expo-covid-19-may-4/

Hmm.. 2 local tio from expo where it is housed for patients with mild or recovering patients with covid-19 tested positive.. 

Seems like expo might not be that good to house these patients.. Although it's big.. But the air is circulating around the expo? Maybe try to not house those with mild symptoms at expo? The risk of people get infected by the open enclosed space is there.. 

Turbocharged
(edited)
24 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Early 19th century plantation boss: I treat my slaves so well. Not one has demanded an apology from me personally.🙄

KNN, this crazy small space sex lady really takes the cake with her absurd comments one. 😂😂😂

IIRC last time wasn't she the one that put forward restriction of massage establishment hours so they can't operate later than 10:30 pm ... with the aim to reduce vice.

She herself already said it only needs a small space, and apparently also thinks it happens after midnight [laugh] only. Joke!

Edited by Sosaria
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic

It's quite obvious the GE is going to take place soon, given the amount of effort by LW, JT, and Straits Times to create a "not our fault, but we are learning from this" narrative. In a YT video published by ST, titled "Covid 19: Singapore first 100 days", within the first 10s you will see a nameless person saying "mask is not something you wear to automatically get protected", and many other such instances to try to change narratives over their missteps in handling this outbreak in said video. Of course, you will get to see LW's tears too.. 

And it is also obvious they are 100% going to win the GE...

• Praise 4

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Wah piang, change must also change consistently lah! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20200504_202230.jpg

Danson: My article finish liao, boss. 

Editor: Eh wait wait wait.. "Half" is too high lah. You first day here izit.. Go change the headline number lower

Danson: OK boss, change HEADLINE (only) hor? 

Editor: Ya lah.. Tell u change just do it.. Ask so much for what! 

Danson: OK you say one ah.... 

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
38 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Typical comment from someone living in the ivory tower.

• Haha! 2

58 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

No idea what happened to her recently. Her public statements are ridiculous. This new statement from her will go down in history as one of PAP's finest statements. 😁

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
6 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

No idea what happened to her recently. Her public statements are ridiculous. This new statement from her will go down in history as one of PAP's finest statements. 😁

She is 51 yrs old.....so going through menopause at the moment

• Haha! 4

Supersonic
44 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

There are so many fine statements to choose from. 😁

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
3 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

You plucking ginseng tio caught?

My wife told me this fellow plucking pandan leaf :XD:

pandan-leaves-benefits.jpg

Need to stab people?

giphy-2-1.gif?zoom=2.625&resize=300,160

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

30 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

It's quite obvious the GE is going to take place soon, given the amount of effort by LW, JT, and Straits Times to create a "not our fault, but we are learning from this" narrative. In a YT video published by ST, titled "Covid 19: Singapore first 100 days", within the first 10s you will see a nameless person saying "mask is not something you wear to automatically get protected", and many other such instances to try to change narratives over their missteps in handling this outbreak in said video. Of course, you will get to see LW's tears too.. 

And it is also obvious they are 100% going to win the GE...

You heard Pinky's gloomy speech.

GE late this year or early next year, when the economy is deep in the hole (noone knows how bad this will get), is a big no no.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

So many mins  activated to sort out Mum Sai.. Haiz.. 

really eat strength..she  looks transferred..

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Lethalstrike said:

Ya lor.. can’t be dry season leh.. it’s been quite wet recently 

Turbocharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Voodooman said:

You heard Pinky's gloomy speech.

GE late this year or early next year, when the economy is deep in the hole (noone knows how bad this will get), is a big no no.

Dun think so...it might be early..as early as possible....cos they will paint themselves as the pair of steady hands to steer our country out of this mess....(which I hope in the first place isn't partially catalyzed by them by the way) …

in short.... use the same old fear factor that only they can rescue the economy...

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 2

Twincharged
(edited)

There are some people commented on Facebook.. It is very confusing..

Like 1st time she tio caught? Did she really get 300 dollars fine straightaway? 

Then 2nd time mp say she was apprehend.. Then yesterday night.. Police then make statement she was arrested at 9.10pm and will be charged on 5th May. So 2nd time got get arrested or not? 

I think of it in a different way.. Instead of asking these question.. Should ask.. I think its high time to look into ways to reduce paperwork for police officers and etc.. Maybe it is the huge pile of paperwork pending and then authorities just too busy and sometimes if possible just give warning is better then add in more pile of paperwork.. As it is not sustainable in long run. 

So the thing is.. How to further reduce paperwork so that authorities can work more efficiently and thus will not be tied down to this paperwork thing and make it unsustainable. Have to keep up with time and should not be the paperwork issues to be the main hurdle. 

Edited by Yewheng
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1