Faye still rock my boat

Discoburg

Faye was a woman in discovery however I met Nick and her mum in Singapore, we're old friend of Deborah many year ago. late 199x . . . couldn't remb exact year.

Nick was merely 18-20yo then, he lived his life on Coca-Cola, mineral water when he was still in Japan studying or learning to play the guitar, He was very quiet and unassuming, drop by Singapore for short trip. Don't know much about FayeWong.

Whenever DeborahLee are in town and her Singapore friends, she would talked about her 2 children- NickTze and TingTing

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

Supersonic
2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

The idiom is "rock my world". 

"Rock the boat" means to be difficult, to cause trouble.

😁

She's not bad for her age, but she's looked better.

Faye already 50 year old, really cannot believe.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
48 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

Faye was a woman in discovery however I met Nick and her mum in Singapore, we're old friend of Deborah many year ago. late 199x . . . couldn't remb exact year.

Nick was merely 18-20yo then, he lived his life on Coca-Cola, mineral water when he was still in Japan studying or learning to play the guitar, He was very quiet and unassuming, drop by Singapore for short trip. Don't know much about FayeWong.

Whenever DeborahLee are in town and her Singapore friends, she would talked about her 2 children- NickTze and TingTing

I a bit starstruck now. 🤩

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

The idiom is "rock my world". 

"Rock the boat" means to be difficult, to cause trouble.

😁

She's not bad for her age, but she's looked better.

I did not know she is your type.

Cannot pull rank OK

anyway, with the plethora of over the counter cosmetics, anybody can look pretty all except the undertaker. For him, the best file available from the hardware shop still cannot file down his horns. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
3 minutes ago, Ash2017 said:

I did not know she is your type.

Cannot pull rank OK

anyway, with the plethora of over the counter cosmetics, anybody can look pretty all except the undertaker. For him, the best file available from the hardware shop still cannot file down his horns. 

I am feeling quite devilish (not horny in that sense) so let me tag the Undertaker (sounds like Wrestlemania tag team match) and see what he has to say about your little jibe.😂

Over to you @RadX

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

I a bit starstruck now. 🤩

We were all starstruck with 4th brother, Mr Tze senior, he sat in the front seat and we went for dinner in East Coast , I remb it was my Alfa Romeo, with Deborah and friend in my back seat . . .We had fun, laughter and joy, I could not believe it all happenings. [drivingcar]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
56 minutes ago, Meanmachine said:

We were all starstruck with 4th brother, Mr Tze senior, he sat in the front seat and we went for dinner in East Coast , I remb it was my Alfa Romeo, with Deborah and friend in my back seat . . .We had fun, laughter and joy, I could not believe it all happenings. [drivingcar]

next time if you all happen to go east coast again, can page me? I will find a seat beside where you all are eating. hahahah

th?id=OIP.MTvyleYFqG62smUhA3cc4AHaE6%26p

🤣

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

Supercharged
9 hours ago, Lala81 said:

my friend is a big faye wong fan. Sometimes we talk about her.
I believe she had some one time off live recording/concert in china 2 years ago or something. sold out in seconds.

Her dg with Dou wei is some butch rock singer or something.

The one-off concert in Beijing... was also officially recorded and allowed for public free viewing on  video streaming sites (I think was youku or even youtube). I did watch on video.

Honestly, by then her "live" standard is obviously deteriorated, due to age and also rusty.

But still pretty decent.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1