Office Season parking during Circuit Breaker

Alg

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

Your company will have pay cut for the next 3 months?

I thot with job support scheme, Company is not allow to pay cut. I was wrong?

↡ Advertisement

56 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

The rebate is 10% of annual value, which I understand is a function of annual rental income (before cost). 1/10 itself is slightly more than 1 month, if you add cost, technically a 2 months waiver is possible without the landlord losing too much money.

Parking charges is part of annual value, I think but i don't know enough to be 100% certain. 

Thank you for sharing. I did not know property tax is so high!

But yes, they should fully pass it on.

4 hours ago, Chucky2007 said:

My office side I paid season parking quarterly.. $400 before GST per month and then CB start and couldn’t go back office.

i ask myself should i ask them for waiver? Finally I decided not to as to be fair to the building management.. as I am technically still get paid for my job also during April and May also so if they have pay cur like not very fair

You can ask them to waive and donate the amount to charity. If not, it will just end up in the landlord's pocket.  

It is really Ah Gong's money, at least for the first month.

By Law, landlord has to pass on all property tax rebate to the tenants. But that subject to proportion also. Assuming the rebate is $1000 and landlord has 10 tenants. So, each will get $100, never mind how much rental they are paying every month

Supersonic
1 hour ago, badlammy said:

Not auto. Wrote email in.

Looks like many building management act blur on the season parking during this CB period. Unless season parking holder write in then they might do something about it, if not just pocket all the money paid?! Lol.

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Looks like many building management act blur on the season parking during this CB period. Unless season parking holder write in then they might do something about it, if not just pocket all the money paid?! Lol.

The law does not mandate landowner to pass rebate to season parking

5th Gear
6 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

I don't think the property tax is that much such that they can afford to waive off parking charges and also partial rentals. Landlord will need to decide where to allocate that "rebate".

Can waive parking but that benefits employees and not the tenant. Their relationship is with the tenant.

Technically season parking holders are tenants as well as we rent the small lots from the landlord.

On 5/11/2020 at 12:13 PM, Kiatmobile said:

My office season parking vendor doesn't even respond to email and for the next 3 months, a 25% pay cut compulsory across the company's employee.

sorry to hear that. Stay strong.

Supersonic
On 5/11/2020 at 3:46 PM, inlinesix said:

The law does not mandate landowner to pass rebate to season parking

Then it is up to the carpark management if they want to rebate to season parking holders.

Turbocharged
On 5/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, badlammy said:

Mine's at Marina One. Like I said earlier, whatever paid in advance was suspended till I resume. Similar, but just not waived or refunded.

It's $480/mth excl gst, so if they don't do so I then heart pain lor.

walau eh... Marina One season parking so expensive! 😲

Supersonic
39 minutes ago, Scion said:

walau eh... Marina One season parking so expensive! 😲

That area parking think all around high $400 to $500 plus?! But overall CBD most office building season parking is at least $350 and above.

On 5/11/2020 at 1:24 PM, 13177 said:

Your company will have pay cut for the next 3 months?

yes, that's correct. It's a huge % pay cut across the board.

• Sad 1

On 5/11/2020 at 12:49 PM, badlammy said:

Mine's at Marina One. Like I said earlier, whatever paid in advance was suspended till I resume. Similar, but just not waived or refunded.

It's $480/mth excl gst, so if they don't do so I then heart pain lor.

Wow, that's a huge sum of parking costs.

At lease your provider still considerate enough to suspend till you resume back to work.

Our car park vendor not so nice. best is they don't even reply emails and calls went unanswered.

On 5/11/2020 at 2:44 PM, Neost said:

I thot with job support scheme, Company is not allow to pay cut. I was wrong?

Accordingly, MOM job support scheme only applies to 100% Singaporean. We have 3/4 of work permits so, to the company, the claim is not a lot from our government support scheme.

Supersonic
15 minutes ago, Kiatmobile said:

Wow, that's a huge sum of parking costs.

At lease your provider still considerate enough to suspend till you resume back to work.

Our car park vendor not so nice. best is they don't even reply emails and calls went unanswered.

Maybe they are not working during this CB period? They should reply your email when they are back at work on 2 Jun? Is your carpark vendor those Metro parking or Wilson parking?

Twincharged
(edited)

Last time we had to pay 50% of parking at a mapletree car park ... Coy will only pay half.... But since last year, coy paid full. 

However since the cb,  my client company staff almost all WFH... So car park empty.... So now i park free at my client's premises.... More convenient for me and no loss since coy paying for the other car park. 

BTW,  I just renewed my June hdb family parking ticket online without any issues after skipping it in May. 

Edited by Ysc3
  • Praise 1

Supersonic
On 5/21/2020 at 9:58 AM, Ysc3 said:

Last time we had to pay 50% of parking at a mapletree car park ... Coy will only pay half.... But since last year, coy paid full. 

However since the cb,  my client company staff almost all WFH... So car park empty.... So now i park free at my client's premises.... More convenient for me and no loss since coy paying for the other car park. 

BTW,  I just renewed my June hdb family parking ticket online without any issues after skipping it in May. 

Good that company pay for your season parking at work, even 50% also not bad.

On 5/15/2020 at 10:58 AM, 13177 said:

Maybe they are not working during this CB period? They should reply your email when they are back at work on 2 Jun? Is your carpark vendor those Metro parking or Wilson parking?

The car park operator is Top Parking.

↡ Advertisement