Car reviews by SGCM

Discoburg

6 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Recommend this youtube for cars. It is in Chinese. But the screenplay and the depth of the review is very good! I like the cinematic shot also. 🙂

Nice.

Recently I am also seeing Hoonigan Autofocus channel and a lot of random RWB built videos.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
24 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Nice.

Recently I am also seeing Hoonigan Autofocus channel and a lot of random RWB built videos.

yeah. recently they have show daniel wu's car. Damn nice.

• Praise 2

Supersonic

So funny the way you called them, short guy and tall guy?! 😂 

Anyway, the review on the Serena seems not bad on this car. 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
45 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Ah!!!!

Really able to catch a lot more videos in Youtube during the CCB period. Never had I spent to many mins in Youtube before.

I also due to this CCB, got the mood  and time to watch most of the sgcar review video. 😂

I still have one drama that i wanted to watch since last year until now, still havent start yet in this CCB period! 😅 I still have 3 more weeks to watch this drama. Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

16 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

yeah. recently they have show daniel wu's car. Damn nice.

Also Daniel Wu’s Datsun Tonto

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I don’t mean to do so. Just dunno their names.

i also kinda like the Serena like the Julian guy.

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I also due to this CCB, got the mood  and time to watch most of the sgcar review video. 😂

I still have one drama that i wanted to watch since last year until now, still havent start yet in this CCB period! 😅 I still have 3 more weeks to watch this drama. Lol.

Which drama is that? I have so many to watch on a Monday. Billions, The last dance, running man, return of super man.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

what drama. share leh.

Internal Moderator
Just now, Discoburg said:

Which drama is that? I have so many to watch on a Monday. Billions, The last dance, running man, return of super man.

I recommend you this drama from netflix! The victim game.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Pocus said:

Also don't be shy to give comparison between competitors which are factual. So viewers know the difference.

Eg. "The new Swift Boot is still smaller than the class favourite Honda Jazz, but had made improvement and is now not the smallest, beating the Mazda 2 by xx litres" 

This is an example if a factual comparison. Dealers cannot sue you cos it's a fact and not your "gut feeling".

Ah, yes agree with this part. Making comparisons against its peers is very important as that is definitely one important aspect buyers are looking at.

I remember vaguely along that line when they tested a BMW and compared it against a Skoda and say with the money, they would rather buy the Skoda VRS as it gives more bang for buck.

I was like… its as good as saying why spend so much buy a Lexus, might as well save some money to spend it on a full spec out Toyota Camry.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

by the way I always thought a coupe is a 2 door vehicle.

And Shooting Brake was something you could transport animal carcasses in or a 2 door estate. 

Now suka suka one as long as it sounds (the name) good. Simi Sports Tourer which is not sporty, GT which is bloated...

• Haha! 2

Supersonic
3 hours ago, 13177 said:

Juz like many local car mags who are heavily dependent on local ADs......every car oso goot!

(edited)

We can only do 0 to 50kmh acceleration test - legally. 

But will be good to test the car suspension over the many humps and speed regulating strips in our country. 

And also test how fast the car can undertake the numerous road hoggers on the first lane of our expressway.

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
33 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

We can only do 0 to 50kmh acceleration test - legally. 

But will be good to test the car suspension over the many humps and speed regulating strips in our country. 

And also test how fast the car can undertake the numerous road hoggers on the first lane of our expressway.

Also need a lap record in our famous orchard gudang.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
10 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Just seen the SG Car martNissan Serena,  Mini Cooper S clubman and the Mercedes G Wagon review videos in Youtube. Nice content and a bit funny also. Prefer the Jon guy over the short guy in the Nissan Serena video.

https://www.youtube.com/user/SGCMVids/videos

Edited your post to attach the sgCarMart Youtube link for those interested to watch. 

• Praise 1

So far for local car review channel on youtube, i have only seen 1 watchable one which is clutched. The guy jackie is quite funny and videos sometimes incorporate some story or acting. I know all reviews are paid directly or indirectly but at least the videos are watchable. There was once i saw jackie hosting some tradeshow and i walked up to him and told him i like his clutched videos. Unfortunately clutch no more new videos since few years ago but the channel is still there.

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Edited your post to attach the sgCarMart Youtube link for those interested to watch. 

Thanks Julian.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2