Car reviews by SGCM

Discoburg

Supersonic
On 5/11/2020 at 12:07 PM, Discoburg said:

Which drama is that? I have so many to watch on a Monday. Billions, The last dance, running man, return of super man.

On 5/11/2020 at 12:08 PM, kobayashiGT said:

what drama. share leh.

无心法师 series, from sequel 1 in 2015 i say want to watch until now sequel 3 liao still havent start watching any. So i give up on sequel 1 and 2 liao, and would jump to watch sequel 3 but until today i still havent start yet. CB still have 2.5 weeks to go. If i do not start watching and finished this drama before the CB ends, i dont think i will ever watch it. [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

无心法师 series, from sequel 1 in 2015 i say want to watch until now sequel 3 liao still havent start watching any. So i give up on sequel 1 and 2 liao, and would jump to watch sequel 3 but until today i still havent start yet. CB still have 2.5 weeks to go. If i do not start watching and finished this drama before the CB ends, i dont think i will ever watch it. [sweatdrop]

Later I use 12 mins to watch finish the show. 😎

• Praise 1

On 5/11/2020 at 10:58 AM, Pocus said:

I prefer the short guy. His technical knowledge is there and give more details on driver's perspective, though sometimes he can be over serious.

The mazda 3 driver is good in terms of balanced humor and seriousness but lacks the technical knowledge of the short guy.

The tall guy is a hit and miss leh. Sometimes funny, sometimes cold joke. He is like the cheeky boh liao passenger perspective.

And the video could have better editing. Alot of transition time wasted. And please get a pram if you wanna compare bootspace. Carousell very cheap if you on budget. The shopping cart is not really good example cos no one put the trolley in boot like that after shopping.

You want to do review and put in the net might as well do it properly. You look at those Taiwan reviews. They inject the fun and seriousness at the same time and it nailed it. Should look at how they do.

Also can look at how carwow did it. Informative without being over silly.

Hope to see more improvements in the future.👍

I have to agree with this. The tall guy is totally unprofessional.

• Haha! 1

Pardon me, but being used to quick, concise, factual and comparative UK videos, I find the SGCM ones almost unwatchable. 

Similar to US car reviews, there is just too much talk about nothingness. The way that Julian rambles and drags on and on about how the Serena is perfect for a road trip cos it has many storage space..nicely shaped steering wheel (?!?!) and then he says...more relevantly...he drops off and rambles about something else. What?!

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

On 5/14/2020 at 1:24 PM, Dilemma said:

I like the other guy, Jon.

• Praise 1

why no female car reviewers join SGCM ?

recently got one mycarhercar, or hiscar gal - apparently very chio -

tell her sit inside and give comments lor

• Praise 1

(edited)

Chio comes at a price. You all sponsor the hairdo, dress, make up and shoes lo for every episode...

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Chio comes at a price. You all sponsor the hairdo, dress, make up and shoes lo for every episode...

All, so far can see all the videos very low cost.

8 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

why no female car reviewers join SGCM ?

recently got one mycarhercar, or hiscar gal - apparently very chio -

tell her sit inside and give comments lor

You need someone more than just a pretty face... To do a car review think you need to have the passion and interest for cars and not just agree and read from script 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
5 hours ago, Discoburg said:

All, so far can see all the videos very low cost.

yes, some of the video quality is really very bad, like 720 ... or use HP film (some HP can take 4K video) but theirs is like Nokia 

really not very professional, 

not asking for 4K Hi Res, but min Full HD 1080 is the benchmark

Edited by TeamAMG69
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

On 5/13/2020 at 9:27 AM, kobayashiGT said:

BMW i3 can? 🤣

2014-bmw-i3-edrive-passengers-side-doors

I think German consulate in Singapore uses this car as the ambassador car... cool car as official car with flags

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
16 minutes ago, Chucky2007 said:

I think German consulate in Singapore uses this car as the ambassador car... cool car as official car with flags

Really? That is very humble of them!

• Haha! 1

On 5/14/2020 at 1:24 PM, Dilemma said:

I agree too.Quite dreadful. And he also does not seems to know a lot about cars or car talks (not that I am an expert too).

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

(edited)

Just some feedback.

Look at this car review from this boy.

His reviews are not flashy but he was prepared, did his research and brought the points across very well. This, made all the difference in a car review.

Very informative. Can see he took effort to plan his review.

Edited by Davidklt
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Davidklt said:

Just some feedback.

Look at this car review from this boy.

His reviews are not flashy but he was prepared, did his research and brought the points across very well. This, made all the difference in a car review.

Very informative. Can see he took effort to plan his review.

Hi bro! Yeah. I agree with you his review is well prepared. Thank you for your feedback and I will share this with my team. We hope to produce a much better quality of video for you guys to enjoy also! 🙂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1