Car reviews by SGCM

Discoburg

20 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Hahaha I spy with my little eyes. 

Hahahaha I think I see someone I know hiding somewhere 🤣

Turbocharged
10 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

Oh ya I'm on MCF. I'm Jules btw lololol. 

You are Julian??? I always tot you are a biker girl...

10 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Upload a talk show without preparation. 

Better don't do it then. 

Yeah.

(edited)
On 5/27/2020 at 6:12 PM, Discoburg said:

Bring back Jon over James please.

How about a comparison between Borneo Motors Thai-made Toyota Camry (non-hybrid) vs PI Toyota Camry Hybrid which has JDM and Australia Ascent ? The price difference can be quite significant here with Borneo pricing around $148K vs PI pricing around $110K?

By the way, agree that need to shop around and buy from reputable PI. Nowadays some reputable PIs does offer test drive (for example Vincar, Carle, etc).

Edited by Samlimlp
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Samlimlp said:

How about a comparison between Borneo Motors Thai-made Toyota Camry (non-hybrid) vs PI Toyota Camry Hybrid which has JDM and Australia Ascent ? The price difference can be quite significant here with Borneo pricing around $148K vs PI pricing around $110K?

By the way, agree that need to shop around and buy from reputable PI. Nowadays some reputable PIs does offer test drive (for example Vincar, Carle, etc).

Good ideas. Maybe SGCM people don’t know that PIs are offering test drives.

Twincharged
7 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

You think got any pi will let their car out for test over a few days? 

Few days.?Few Hours also cannot....even for AD,only Newspapers/Magazines can test drive up to a Week..

Supersonic
14 hours ago, Samlimlp said:

Sure boh PI allow test drive?

Or is allowed only after one has agreed to buy and signed on the purchase agreement? I've been told this b4 and couldn't decide if I shld ROTFL or tell them to F off

(edited)
59 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Few days.?Few Hours also cannot....even for AD,only Newspapers/Magazines can test drive up to a Week..

1 week is very rare and prob on a request basis. Most sg dealerships is overnight nia. Only the bigger euro brands allow for 2-3 days. 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 1

I think PI don’t allow test drive, even for a minute. In 2017, I shopped for a vezel and wanted to test drive, because of the sheer amount of PHVs driving it.

wanted to see how good was it and requested for a test drive. In fact, the PI told me the sheer amount of vezels is a testament to how good it is, and hence, if there’s something wrong, it would mean every PHV was wrong. 

i cave in, bought the vezel, and sold it last year. For these 2 years, I Still don’t know what’s the fanfare about vezels. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2