Car reviews by SGCM

Discoburg

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I think he shouldnt say "best car" lah. It's very much his own opinion. He should be more unbiased or neutral and call it HIS "benchmark" in that car category. Otherwise ppl thinks he got paid a lot to say these things. 

They should be sponsored by some companies to throw in the names in the videos that it’s shared online. Expected.

↡ Advertisement

3 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I think he shouldnt say "best car" lah. It's very much his own opinion. He should be more unbiased or neutral and call it HIS "benchmark" in that car category. Otherwise ppl thinks he got paid a lot to say these things. 

Well, going by sales figures. Not really wrong if you are uncle type. 

• Haha! 1

On 6/5/2020 at 9:05 PM, kobayashiGT said:

Yeah. But I will also send it to check, and go back to the dealer and haggle the price or try to get more things from them. Free battery also better than nth. 😅

Aren't they back in office? Why is the latest video still the backside driver video? MOM went and check ah?

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Aren't they back in office? Why is the latest video still the backside driver video? MOM went and check ah?

will take awhile for us to shoot car review. So in between the void, we will still be screening backseat driver show.

• Praise 1

20 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

will take awhile for us to shoot car review. So in between the void, we will still be screening backseat driver show.

Ah! Thought the new videos will be filmed in the office instead of the homes. Thought MOM went to raid the office already.

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Ah! Thought the new videos will be filmed in the office instead of the homes. Thought MOM went to raid the office already.

no lah. they don't go back everyday. So hard to meet everyone in the office. So still have to do at home.

• Praise 2

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

no lah. they don't go back everyday. So hard to meet everyone in the office. So still have to do at home.

#WFH is the best. Bored then go back to office. Now I go back to office everyday. Sit there also nothing to do.

Stay home is better, no need to wear the face mask. Anyway MCF office do not wear in office also.

8 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Got car review liao! 🤣

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, boonhat_91 said:

Got car review liao! 🤣

This video is before the latest backside video. This is the one where they show MOM that they do not wear mask in the office.

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Discoburg said:

#WFH is the best. Bored then go back to office. Now I go back to office everyday. Sit there also nothing to do.

Stay home is better, no need to wear the face mask. Anyway MCF office do not wear in office also.

Stay home nothing to do also bored, go back to office everyday, sit there also nothing to do? Then how? Lol.

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, 13177 said:

Stay home nothing to do also bored, go back to office everyday, sit there also nothing to do? Then how? Lol.

Half half is the best lor. Pity my boss is the old school type that do not believe is WFH.

• Sad 1

Supersonic
26 minutes ago, Discoburg said:

Half half is the best lor. Pity my boss is the old school type that do not believe is WFH.

Your boss and my boss must be super good friends, cause both are old school type who do not believe WFH. 😩😂

• Sad 1

I have been watching tons of reviews over the last few days. Local and foreign. 

Seriously, even the MY wapcar guy came prepared like Mat Watson did. 

Looking at our locals, other than Julian that was acceptable, the rests can just take a back seat. It's obvious they were not serious about the production and spoke whatever came into their mind without preparation. Failed!!!!! 

• Praise 3
  • Shocked 1

I have stopped watching their videos. Just damn lame, unprepared and no standard. Guess we all should stop subscribing to their Youtube channel.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

22 hours ago, Discoburg said:

I have stopped watching their videos. Just damn lame, unprepared and no standard. Guess we all should stop subscribing to their Youtube channel.

I stopped watching after their first video. What took you so long? Hahahaha

Some people called it a breath of fresh air back then. Nah. I call it stale air.

↡ Advertisement
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1