Car reviews by SGCM

Discoburg

Turbocharged

How much did Borneo Motors pay sgcarmart for this publicity stint? I'd rather give the Thaiyota Camry a miss and settle for the Japan assembled Mazda 6 and save $40K 😁

image.png.7d006d51936c1572aa00e3732f7b29a0.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

Is James aware of the purpose of the crumple zone? ie. to absorb energy from an impact 🙄

Luckily James stopped short of saying that the cotton for the car seat comes from sheeps😂

image.png.0a533b414082e55b2ccf8e296b622941.png

Edited by Vinceng
  • Haha! 2

I watched a few Wapcar made by MY.

The host came prepared and I am impressed to say the least.

Our locals should learnt a thing or two from him.

• Praise 4

of all the reviews done, Julian said the most wise thing ever which (99%) never follow / perform.

Just sent the second hand car to your trusted workshop and get it check (esp the mileage)

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Yes,Test Drive very Important,i remember on the 1st of Jan 2013,i went to test drive the VW Golf 7,the Gearbox ''hanged'' on 3rd Gear,Salesman ask me,stop 1 side & restart the Car,go fine for 2 Junctions,then ''hanged'' again,i drive back to the Showroom & said ''Thank You''...🤣After me,the  Car is cannot let others test drive,Salesman said Gearbox ''Overheated'' because too many People Tested it...

• Haha! 3

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

,Salesman said Gearbox ''Overheated'' because too many People Tested it...

It's a common occurrence with the dry clutch DSG and DCT gearbox.

• Sad 1

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

of all the reviews done, Julian said the most wise thing ever which (99%) never follow / perform.

Just sent the second hand car to your trusted workshop and get it check (esp the mileage)

Yeah. But I will also send it to check, and go back to the dealer and haggle the price or try to get more things from them. Free battery also better than nth. 😅

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

the problem is, how does one settle on a 'trusted workshop', especially for a first time buyer or a buyer who only used AD workshop previously

• Praise 1

On 6/4/2020 at 2:56 PM, Weez911 said:

I understand we are in a CB now but still, watching 3 men talking about cars without anything else in a 20min video was rather "uninspiring". I don't want to sound negative but just want to provide suggestions to increase your views. Maybe an actual drive, with a nice lady in ponytail, and some nice scenic routes will be great for an audience who are mostly males. Apols to anyone who are offended by my suggestion, I don't mean any disrespect to any lady.

If not for social distancing, they can do this segment while driving around and chatting about the topic. A bit like carpool karaoke, or comedians in cars getting coffee.

But singapore petrol expensive so cannot anyhow drive around hahaha

8 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

the problem is, how does one settle on a 'trusted workshop', especially for a first time buyer or a buyer who only used AD workshop previously

STA ? which i shared earlier 

• Praise 2

I seriously prefer review from this guy

Very entertaining n direct. I doubt any car markers dare to sponsor him too...

• Praise 2

(edited)
On 6/5/2020 at 12:46 AM, Vinceng said:

How much did Borneo Motors pay sgcarmart for this publicity stint? I'd rather give the Thaiyota Camry a miss and settle for the Japan assembled Mazda 6 and save $40K 😁

Ya. How can it be

So illogical. But the TL will be damn happy to see such reviews

Edited by Kia7200
  • Praise 1

(edited)
23 minutes ago, Kia7200 said:

I seriously prefer review from this guy

Very entertaining n direct. I doubt any car markers dare to sponsor him too...

Naise hes back... Previously he was at Clutched. He is gd.

Edited by StreetFight3r
  • Praise 1

(edited)
On 6/5/2020 at 12:46 AM, Vinceng said:

I think he shouldnt say "best car" lah. It's very much his own opinion. He should be more unbiased or neutral and call it HIS "benchmark" in that car category. Otherwise ppl thinks he got paid a lot to say these things. 

Edited by Watwheels
↡ Advertisement