Car reviews by SGCM

Discoburg

(edited)
1 hour ago, Davidklt said:

Just some feedback.

Look at this car review from this boy.

His reviews are not flashy but he was prepared, did his research and brought the points across very well. This, made all the difference in a car review.

Very informative. Can see he took effort to plan his review.

Really boring tho. ^ SGCM, it's ok to have bad review, but don't ever be boring!

Low budget, I like RegularCars Reviews.

This guy also one man show (2 actually with his wife). I was in the same group with him on this trip, is just his wife filming most of the time. But it really takes times and experience to be able to start talking so comfortably and so well. Needs a certain character/personality.

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

On 5/17/2020 at 11:05 PM, TeamAMG69 said:

yes, some of the video quality is really very bad, like 720 ... or use HP film (some HP can take 4K video) but theirs is like Nokia 

really not very professional, 

not asking for 4K Hi Res, but min Full HD 1080 is the benchmark

Nokia quality is an exaggeration :XD:maybe xiaomi?

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, StreetFight3r said:

Nokia quality is an exaggeration :XD:maybe xiaomi?

SGCM is trying their best. Although it can be much better.😅

2 hours ago, Discoburg said:

SGCM is trying their best. Although it can be much better.😅

Yeah  sgcm video quality is ok. Just not sure about the sound guy in the middle of the video. Is there a need for the sound guy there? Genuine question.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, StreetFight3r said:

Yeah  sgcm video quality is ok. Just not sure about the sound guy in the middle of the video. Is there a need for the sound guy there? Genuine question.

I am sure they do something for a reason. Maybe they need to test drive with at least 3 people in the ride leh?

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, StreetFight3r said:

Hello, allow me to answer this for you. Shaz is not our sound guy lah. In fact, he is our producer. The presenters usually are not very well-versed in the video-ing rigs and equipment, so in order for us not to encounter any technical issues with the cam or lavalier mic, Shaz will usually sit the review car together with the gang to ensure the shoot is smooth sailing. 🙂

And because usually In Singapore we do not have the luxury to shoot for numerous day for each review, so we will try to ensure all equipment is in operating condition during the shoot.

We have to thanks Shaz for the "silent contributions" 🙂

Thanks you guys for your inputs!

• Praise 5

(edited)
8 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hello, allow me to answer this for you. Shaz is not our sound guy lah. In fact, he is our producer. The presenters usually are not very well-versed in the video-ing rigs and equipment, so in order for us not to encounter any technical issues with the cam or lavalier mic, Shaz will usually sit the review car together with the gang to ensure the shoot is smooth sailing. 🙂

And because usually In Singapore we do not have the luxury to shoot for numerous day for each review, so we will try to ensure all equipment is in operating condition during the shoot.

We have to thanks Shaz for the "silent contributions" 🙂

Thanks you guys for your inputs!

Hi KobayashiGT

dont take our complaints or negative feedback too badly, we really watch, enjoy and try to support local youtube (car reviews)

i know you guys are very limited in the 0-100km speed test which many request and like to see. how about a brake test instead (using stock tyres n brakes)

90km/h to zero ? test the distance required to stop ?

just a thought 

----------

i know it is almost impossible to ask local authority to open the changi air field area to do speed test, but is there any where in SG (with approval from LTA / TP) to do a 0-100 test 

in a safe / control environment ?

Edited by TeamAMG69
  • Praise 2

10 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

----------

i know it is almost impossible to ask local authority to open the changi air field area to do speed test, but is there any where in SG (with approval from LTA / TP) to do a 0-100 test 

in a safe / control environment 

I help answer. No. Unless you wanto pay gahmen $$$$$$$ to close road. 

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

I help answer. No. Unless you wanto pay gahmen $$$$$$$ to close road. 

Pay $$$ to use Seletar Airport also can

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Hi KobayashiGT

dont take our complaints or negative feedback too badly, we really watch, enjoy and try to support local youtube (car reviews)

i know you guys are very limited in the 0-100km speed test which many request and like to see. how about a brake test instead (using stock tyres n brakes)

90km/h to zero ? test the distance required to stop ?

just a thought 

----------

in a safe / control environment ?

hey! I appreciate all comments from you guys! 🙂 I have been constantly feedbacking to the video team. hahah. Thank you guys so much for the inputs.

For the 0-100 test hor, I can say is 100% not possible in SG yet. haha. I think the current video idea is to build up a fan base and also introducing the fleet of cars that is available for Singapore. Things might be a bit basic here, because we want to cater to a wider range of audience, ppl who are buying a car for transportation.

Definitely we would love to do things more in-depth, but we need a strong fan base first to justify the works. So please help us to subscribe, like and share more often so that we can work on more exciting video content in the coming future for you guys! 🙂

You guys have been great so far! :a-happy:

• Praise 2

(edited)

Good topic. Idris makes a lot of sense, in every episodes I watched that involved him. James on the other hand, .................

Edited by Discoburg
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

Keep in the good job and efforts. With more and more practice and shoots, you will add more fan base.

I used to watch those uk ones 

. Car wow. Car simi simi. But its great to have local contents. U know the same sense of humor. We like them. Hehe.

Jia you

• Praise 2

On 5/22/2020 at 5:35 PM, Discoburg said:

Good topic. Idris makes a lot of sense, in every episodes I watched that involved him. James on the other hand, .................

a few ideas for your next video

1) top 3 mods for your car in a few price point (Below $100, below $1000,  below $5000)

2) showcase sgcarmart reivewers own car - 

LETS SEE THEIR RIDE (can blur out their licence plate)

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, TeamAMG69 said:

1) top 3 mods for your car in a few price point (Below $100, below $1000,  below $5000)

3) Since SGCM has so many listings, maybe can work with the sellers/listers to showcase a particular (interesting) ride per week.

• Praise 1

Supersonic
(edited)

Good point. If they don't own a car or drive something like an Attrage, almost every car they test drive during the review will seem goot. Juz saying

Edited by Soya

Internal Moderator
11 hours ago, TeamAMG69 said:

hahaha. yeah. good idea. they also can take my thread as a reference.  :D

I like the review by you guys, as opposed to foreign reviews.

All 4 of you are of a fresh breath of air. Keep it up! Looking forward to see more reviews 😃

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3