Car reviews by SGCM

Discoburg

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, Terence2112 said:

I think PI don’t allow test drive, even for a minute. In 2017, I shopped for a vezel and wanted to test drive, because of the sheer amount of PHVs driving it.

wanted to see how good was it and requested for a test drive. In fact, the PI told me the sheer amount of vezels is a testament to how good it is, and hence, if there’s something wrong, it would mean every PHV was wrong. 

i cave in, bought the vezel, and sold it last year. For these 2 years, I Still don’t know what’s the fanfare about vezels. 

I think not all PI will have a test car to test drive. But there is a bigger PI like vincar that can offer test drive or more assurance like what AD is offering.

Anyway, a short test drive will not give you a overall feeling of whether the car is good anot.

Is like you buy an iPhone. After you buy liao, use for half a year, then you realised you no need 512GB, no need 3 camera, no need such a big screen. But you already paid a premium le.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

I think not all PI will have a test car to test drive. But there is a bigger PI like vincar that can offer test drive or more assurance like what AD is offering.

Anyway, a short test drive will not give you a overall feeling of whether the car is good anot.

Is like you buy an iPhone. After you buy liao, use for half a year, then you realised you no need 512GB, no need 3 camera, no need such a big screen. But you already paid a premium le.

Yes. True that. After my episode, I bought from an AD. Won’t go back to PI unless Super good deal.

btw, when will your next video be? Good to see videos by you guys. There’s a local flavour to it. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
28 minutes ago, Terence2112 said:

wanted to see how good was it and requested for a test drive. In fact, the PI told me the sheer amount of vezels is a testament to how good it is, and hence, if there’s something wrong, it would mean every PHV was wrong. 

Very good sales talk lol.

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
43 minutes ago, Terence2112 said:

Yes. True that. After my episode, I bought from an AD. Won’t go back to PI unless Super good deal.

btw, when will your next video be? Good to see videos by you guys. There’s a local flavour to it. 

Thanks for your support! Do remb Like and share!

I think today evening will have one new video! 🙂 I will share if they have lived the video! 🙂

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Discoburg said:

Yawn!

Mai hiam lah. better than nothing in youtube... hahaha.  This topic is quite debatable I feel.

• Haha! 1

(edited)
7 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Mai hiam lah. better than nothing in youtube... hahaha.  This topic is quite debatable I feel.

Not hiam la., was searching for interesting videos to watch in YT then happened to see the latest backseat driver episode. I wasn't expecting much just that the discussions was kinda boring but I still enjoyed Idris input to the video.

Edited by Discoburg

On 6/1/2020 at 3:57 PM, kobayashiGT said:

HY let me test drive the Prius in 2016...around the basement carpark.

Better than nothing I guess...

One unrelated experience, I went to see the new Avante and Komoco dont let me drive out on the road.

• Shocked 1

(edited)
19 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Yawn!

I understand we are in a CB now but still, watching 3 men talking about cars without anything else in a 20min video was rather "uninspiring". I don't want to sound negative but just want to provide suggestions to increase your views. Maybe an actual drive, with a nice lady in ponytail, and some nice scenic routes will be great for an audience who are mostly males. Apols to anyone who are offended by my suggestion, I don't mean any disrespect to any lady.

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 3

Internal Moderator
15 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

I understand we are in a CB now but still, watching 3 men talking about cars without anything else in a 20min video was rather "uninspiring". I don't want to sound negative but just want to provide suggestions to increase your views. Maybe an actual drive, with a nice lady in ponytail, and some nice scenic routes will be great for an audience who are mostly males. Apols to anyone who are offended by my suggestion, I don't mean any disrespect to any lady.

Thanks for the feedback!

I will feedback to the team and for now, we might have to stick to this format for a while until we can work smth out with the car brands in Singapore also. 🙂

• Praise 1

(edited)
17 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Thanks for the feedback!

I will feedback to the team and for now, we might have to stick to this format for a while until we can work smth out with the car brands in Singapore also. 🙂

Many car brands have their own "nice girls in ponytail". Maybe you can get them to ride and provide useful info on the car also.

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
41 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Many car brands have their own "nice girls in ponytail". Maybe you can get them to ride and provide useful info on the car also.

Are they willing to appear infront of the screen? hahha.

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

Are they willing to appear infront of the screen? hahha.

In theory yes, because they will become the Red Signboard and their commission will increase until they buay linchu. 

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
21 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

In theory yes, because they will become the Red Signboard and their commission will increase until they buay linchu. 

Oh. you talking about the sales girl. hahahha. I tot you referring to the marketing girls. hahaha.

Then the guys will get jealous leh. hahaha. I means the salesman. haha

• Haha! 1

i think you guys are uploading videos pretty often now, nice! looking forward to more 🙂

i saw someone suggested this, but how about a review of their own car? and maybe can extend it to non-cast members also. keen to see the car culture in the office 🙂 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1