Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

I kenna summon for 20km/h over.

You are too slow, must go faster then the camera cannot get you :grin:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5

34 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Its show that the cameras placed inside KPE are not effective .... [:|]

How come nothing heard of any actions taken against them ?

At that kind of neck breaking speed, surely they will be charged in court and make known in the press but to date, nothing heard ... [confused]

There are about 6-7 cameras along kpe and mce. U just need to know the location and jam brake before that. After pass full throttle again all the way exit mce and at flyover mce part most safe one as theres no overhead bridge

• Praise 2

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Raubern said:

16 May 2020 0124 hrs

Several cars racing in KPE tunnel

Wah insane, not so much the speed but that many number of cars speeding illegally. So the dash cam is unable to capture any number at all I suppose . 

Edited by Ct3833

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

There are about 6-7 cameras along kpe and mce. U just need to know the location and jam brake before that. After pass full throttle again all the way exit mce and at flyover mce part most safe one as theres no overhead bridge

3 in KPE both direction. 

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

At that kind of neck breaking speed, surely they will be charged in court and make known in the press but to date, nothing heard ... [confused]

Patience bro.. if the video is on 16 May 2020 very soon they be invited for coffee..

Not just speed camera in tunnel leh.. got alot of other camera.. and not just one car in this group so identifying them not too difficult.

• Praise 5

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

effective only if passes the cam at that speed cause there's no average speed camera in the tunnel. Looking at the video their speed should be easily 140 odd.

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
28 minutes ago, Actan72 said:

What in the world are you trying to show us? Yes I know the Audi is a nice car and the weather looks nice.

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

What in the world are you trying to show us? Yes I know the Audi is a nice car and the weather looks nice.

Errr... it just wanna show the Audi beat red light..

this one macam fake orgasm.. anticipated something happening but just a car crossing red light at slow speed...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Ody_2004 said:

Patience bro.. if the video is on 16 May 2020 very soon they be invited for coffee..

Not just speed camera in tunnel leh.. got alot of other camera.. and not just one car in this group so identifying them not too difficult.

Cars & Coffee police edition? Hahaha. 

• Haha! 1

Hypersonic
6 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Errr... it just wanna show the Audi beat red light..

this one macam fake orgasm.. anticipated something happening but just a car crossing red light at slow speed...

OMG! Sibei reckless!

• Haha! 5

Hypersonic
23 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

He's telling you his camera very clear

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

That’s reckless towing 

Not reckless towing... more of the stupid law breaking bitch trying to escape from paying 62 dollars.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Vid said:

He's telling you his camera very clear

Actually really very clear...haha. I think he’s hoping people ask him what brand and model.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2