Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

14 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Wa darn hot spot for car to lose control.. Don't know how many times this area accident was shared already.. 

Thanks for highlighting.

Drive/Ride this stretch once in a while, do find some road factors possibly contributing the accidents which LTA should do sth abt it. Possible reasons are:

1) There are a couple of ?metal plates joining the roads. These, together with the white lane markings can be slippery especially on wet roads.  Riders can feel it loosing grip - cars not so, probably due to safety features like skid control/traction control/electronic stability control available for cars.

2) Corner with gradient/slope.  Need to accelerate to maintain same speed. Sudden change in direction or acceleration may cause vehicle to loose control.  Excessive speed on this stretch aggravate this.

3) Vehicles changing lanes eg to exit on the right to Bt Timah or further down to Clementi Ave 6. This lane change, if not done correctly may cause other vehicle to suddenly change direction or speed/brake, same as point no 2.

Advise

- avoid excessive speed (even 70km/hr on a wet roads can be risky, understand own skills and car abilities

- maintain your lane/avoid changing lanes and keep further following distance

- Off cruise control at this stretch

- use good non worn out tyres with proper inflation

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Twincharged
44 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

The Lambo was very fast when coming to a Junction,worse,the Overgrown Bushes[Never Trim due to CB] on his right ride blocked his View completely as the SuperCar also quite Low in height...

I suspect got a bit of blind spot from Lambo.. not saying it was right to rush out but from the video looks like plenty of space 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
19 minutes ago, Sdf4786k said:

I suspect got a bit of blind spot from Lambo.. not saying it was right to rush out but from the video looks like plenty of space 

I think he has more a feeling 'my car is fast enough', no doubt he did look over his shoulder before making that decision..

• Praise 4

Twincharged
44 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

I think he has more a feeling 'my car is fast enough', no doubt he did look over his shoulder before making that decision..

we live in an island of give and take most of the time.

So while we watch a few fast and furious, unfortunately we more of the slow and silly - Fate of the stupid ...

typical example is lane 1...

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Ain't care. Whatever fine is just pocket change. 

11 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

Thoughts? Was both cam car and lambo lucky to have avoided a T-boning?

Or perhaps from unseen lambo POV he/she while approaching the circus was already able to see oncoming traffic from the right, and deem it safe to proceed (with a little V12 grunt)?

cam car did not observe Stop sign. [:p]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

12 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

Thoughts? Was both cam car and lambo lucky to have avoided a T-boning?

Or perhaps from unseen lambo POV he/she while approaching the circus was already able to see oncoming traffic from the right, and deem it safe to proceed (with a little V12 grunt)?

No accident can talk about V12 grunt. Next time t bone by a lorry will be talking about he/she was a good friend, filial child and loving partner, etc. Don't believe can ask Ma Chi from Bugis Junction. 

• Praise 3

Twincharged
6 hours ago, Jellandross said:

No accident can talk about V12 grunt. Next time t bone by a lorry will be talking about he/she was a good friend, filial child and loving partner, etc. Don't believe can ask Ma Chi from Bugis Junction. 

Only if We are Dead then We can see Ma Chi,& comfirmed not see him in Bugis,but another ''World''.🤣

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

eye witness also very free .... can witness from jln kayu to seng kang ?

What happened?

Activated so many black TP?

• Praise 1

Supersonic
43 minutes ago, Tohto said:

What happened?

Activated so many black TP?

Didnt view the entire video. I think just traffic offences like many unpaid fines, years of outstanding unpaid road tax etc,  it is why the car is towed. Does  not look like a criminal offence  since there was no police involved.

In the video 2:30 and 2:40 time frame, there are 2 guys appear to be off duty policeman or even CID joining the group. So it might be more than speeding or outstanding fine.

• Praise 2

15 minutes ago, Sleeper said:

In the video 2:30 and 2:40 time frame, there are 2 guys appear to be off duty policeman or even CID joining the group. So it might be more than speeding or outstanding fine.

One of Tunnel Gudang cars? 

↡ Advertisement