Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Hypersonic
26 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

The people at my place more straightforward... Barrier don't go up, they will just go through.

Saw the barrier on the road side many many times already... 🤣

Really ?? Then who pays for the barrier ?? How much the damage like that ??

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

He no fault

gantry nvr open i think ald deduct his cashcard

Press help button but no one pick up

either u lift the barrier or do same thing like him

Even so what the driver did is super wrong. Cannot drive like this.. Its like the driver got no respect for traffic rules. 

Twincharged
1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

Really ?? Then who pays for the barrier ?? How much the damage like that ??

I don't know whether the camera caught the knocker or not.... But usually when i return home,  there barrier will be tied back to the holder again... With many cable ties. 

• Haha! 2

(edited)
20 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Drove past the same road today. Honda stuck with Emas towing at the same exact spot. And another B&B "racing" car nearing crashing into them. Dry road, clear weather, only stupid drivers. 

idiots-toy-story.png?w=640

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 7

Twincharged
10 hours ago, Watwheels said:

I noticed the windshield is wet. It's likely the road is wet as well. Dunno the white car and van is on what kinda worn out tires. One is a COE car and the other a discontinued model van I think also COE van. We dunno how well the vehicles are maintained. Suspension got issue I doubt these drivers know. 

For the van I think no ABS. Rear drive, once the driver jam brake the rear wheels will lock and slide all over the place. LTA should ban such vans from running anymore.

Vans & Lorries,even with ABS & New Tyres,also can skid like Snake,i witness a 2 Months Old Toyota HiAce with ABS...lost control in the Wet.

Hypersonic
(edited)
6 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Vans & Lorries,even with ABS & New Tyres,also can skid like Snake,i witness a 2 Months Old Toyota HiAce with ABS...lost control in the Wet.

Suspension not designed for cornering and stability.

Just designed to carry heavy loads.

:grin: 

Don't know why they drive like its a spot car.

image.png.04ac9572624c19b9cb2dd765b92eeb32.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 2

3 hours ago, PSP415 said:

So this is the actual situation? 

There's usually a 24 hours helpline phone number i have seen on signage or on a small info panel near card reader.

Unless it's left out on this particular gantry.

I would call n wait cos i scare got "ghost" turn up as i exit the way he did n only upon being knocked then realised its a human who is not also not expecting my car.😔🤪but its just me lah.

At least he did not do it to save $$$ on parking as some speculated but he may end up paying more for creating own exit...if kena report.

Stay safe 

Cheers 

I kena stuck before press help button no one pick up

call the number also no one pick up after 2-3x then got operator pick up. Wait quite long at gantry. 

i also ever lift the barrier cos operator said barrier spoil ask me go lift up lol

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic

I also kenna barrier issue at T2 carpark before. Cashcard in IU and barrier simply won’t go up. Press the intercom at least 3 times no response. Reversed and went up to another level exit also same. Somemore was going to pick someone up.

In the end, I tailgated another car out. 🤪

• Haha! 4

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

I also kenna barrier issue at T2 carpark before. Cashcard in IU and barrier simply won’t go up. Press the intercom at least 3 times no response. Reversed and went up to another level exit also same. Somemore was going to pick someone up.

In the end, I tailgated another car out. 🤪

Really hate to be in this situation.. if there was a car behind, they would think its your fault.. and keep horning at you..

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
8 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Really hate to be in this situation.. if there was a car behind, they would think its your fault.. and keep horning at you..

Ya lot but what can I do? Got cashcard in IU but barrier just won’t go up. Call intercom numerous time but no one pickup...na bei.

Lucky that time no car behind me. 

8 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

ya, i can imagine, very paisei and malu..... i remember i struck at queensway sc CP.

very lousy that 1 , alway take very long to read your IU.........

Supersonic
50 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Ya lot but what can I do? Got cashcard in IU but barrier just won’t go up. Call intercom numerous time but no one pickup...na bei.

Lucky that time no car behind me. 

A couple of months back, I also got caught in T2 car park exit. Tried to adjust the car, but the gantry won't open.

Had to call the intercom to get out.

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
24 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

suicidal merc ...?

Must provide this footage. If not insurance might tot is the Altis head on the mercs.

Really suicidal. maybe talking on the phone. Cannot multi task.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

suicidal merc ...?

This Junction again...a few Months Back a Lorry also crashed,causing it to overturn,all the Workers sitting behind fly out of the Lorry.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1