Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Turbocharged
(edited)

I've encountered this green lambo driving recklessly in Malaysia side also at ultra fast speed and cutting in recklessly. That was late last year, few months later crashed outside Marina oriental. 😁 Anyone came across this same driver. 

https://stomp.straitstimes.com/singapore-seen/lambo-gets-into-accident-after-speeding-out-of-mandarin-oriental-hotel-carpark

Edited by Dafansu
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Vinceng said:

It's common for such supercars to have multiple owners.

It probably had a respray, which is silly. Nothing beats the original factory paint.

Can see the driver's face at 5:57. Is that the same guy at yesterday's Sembawang Road accident?

image.png.ceee7fb3297c695e7419782c0c78b5ea.png

Turboflat already said, and i fully second. Lambo is for AhBengs no matter what they disguised themselves to be.

muayhahahahaha

thats why i will never buy a Lambo

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Why a slight bump on the rear can result in the engine catching fire?

B&B chia engine is in front so its up to the driver's skill to not wreck it. Exotic chia engine is at kar chng so can only pray behind no idiot crash into it LOL

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
3 hours ago, Vinceng said:

America Famous Youtube Mechanic Scotty already said Italian Cars are a pile of Crap....even when new,& when Aged a Endless $$$$ Pit...

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Vinceng said:

probably not the engine itself but fuel/oil/coolant lines get damaged and spill on the hot engine

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Throttle2 said:

Turboflat already said, and i fully second. Lambo is for AhBengs no matter what they disguised themselves to be.

muayhahahahaha

thats why i will never buy a Lambo

Errrrr there is a Lamborghini owner here also owns a BMW X7, AMG GT, Bentley Bentaga and the most modest, a Toyota Harrier.

He doesn't look like an Ah Beng at all.

(edited)
12 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Errrrr there is a Lamborghini owner here also owns a BMW X7, AMG GT, Bentley Bentaga and the most modest, a Toyota Harrier.

Good lor, hee hee

i havent met a Lambo owner who is not an ah beng, maybe he the first one...

muayhahaha

Edited by Throttle2
  • Haha! 1

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Sugimoto said:

Should have make it an offence for removing car plates after involved in an accident. Its like destroying evidences of presence for the involved parties.

They think they learn from those taiwan supercar owners' tricks about removing car plates after accident, their cars' value will not affected.😑

Singapore should follow China where ALL registered vehicles number plates are sealed like OPC. 

58 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

U referring to Char? The bloke with his 6 Sec century sprint Harrier?

• Haha! 6

10 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

U referring to Char? The bloke with his 6 Sec century sprint Harrier?

No lah. Refer to someone who moved into my neighborhood recently. Purple Aventador SV. Not the usual colours.

Twincharged
23 hours ago, boonhat_91 said:

Errr... of all things to be well known for [confused]

When I was a boy I did not like the feeling of the seatbelt, will always get nagged by parents to put it on properly. Luckily when I became a driver I did not recall feeling the same discomfort - in fact feels weird if I don't put it on.

Many many kids still don’t belt up. Worse are those parents who intend to commit murder of their kids by using their arms as seat belts. 

• Praise 1
  • Sad 1

Supersonic
6 hours ago, Vinceng said:

Hot car, of course get caught fire easily. 

..Lamborghini Aventador (Finally) Recalled for Engine Fires...

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a15343299/lamborghini-aventador-finally-recalled-for-engine-fires-including-ultra-rare-veneno-models/

do a google search and you will view until eye sore.

• Shocked 1

On 6/7/2020 at 8:06 PM, Mockngbrd said:

Cockanathan 

IMG-20200607-WA0005.jpg

It's just team mates ignoring multi-21 team order.

• Haha! 1