Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Supercharged

Juz wondering if the accident happened in Paris today, the jazz was actually a merz or BMW with anti collision, would the safety feature in the vehicle detect the danger and trigger the system to avoid the crash?

(edited)
1 hour ago, Daniu82 said:

The red car missed the red merc and white van but hit the white Harrier. Just wow!! 

OMG! That really freaked me out! How can the red car not even apply any brake at all? Crazy bugger (unless heart attack).

No wonder some cars have autonomous rear braking when sensors detect that backside is gonna get smack.

Edited by firefly20

2 minutes ago, Yeobt said:

Juz wondering if the accident happened in Paris today, the jazz was actually a merz or BMW with anti collision, would the safety feature in the vehicle detect the danger and trigger the system to avoid the crash?

Even if a crash is unavoidable, the auto-braking will significantly reduce the impact of the crash and lower the risk of injuries.

• Praise 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Same jazz as the test car...? 

We need a few more data points to confirm if it's the colour red, the model Jazz or a combination of the 2 that is high risk.

Btw I heard that red cars do incur higher insurance premiums. Don't know true or not.

Edited by firefly20

Twincharged
49 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Left back of Merc most likely Kenna smash 

Yup... The merc was definitely hit.... Else why the occupants immediate alighted and check for damages to the car first ? 

Twincharged
18 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Driver not knocked out. Got aftermath video driver still inside the car. Still alive unfortunately. 

I see a trend again.... Luckily my car not white. 

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
Just now, Beanoyip said:

Jazz no AEB?

Sorry, LTA guideline on importing car into Singapore is not all the safety features.

• Praise 1

25 minutes ago, firefly20 said:

We need a few more data points to confirm if it's the colour red, the model Jazz or a combination of the 2 that is high risk.

Btw I heard that red cars do incur higher insurance premiums. Don't know true or not.

No la, not true. Red car same as every other colour

• Praise 2

36 minutes ago, Yeobt said:

Based on the angle, AEB may not activated.

• Praise 1