Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Heng I am planning to get a honda city.....

Hari Raya passed liao lo. Bak Zhang also ate liao.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

8 hours ago, firefly20 said:

It’s been a bad week for red Jazz. But since that driver survived the crash, it could also mean that Jazz are well built despite extremely light weight. 

I wonder whether its ergonomic issues also; or perhaps for some people its adapting and adjusting to a smaller space within the driver's seating zone. As many have speculated it may be due to accidental depression of the wrong pedal - would it mean that the area is quite tight to the point that the driver finds it challenging difficult to differentiate which area the foot should land on? 

1 hour ago, Ronkovic said:

I wonder whether its ergonomic issues also; or perhaps for some people its adapting and adjusting to a smaller space within the driver's seating zone. As many have speculated it may be due to accidental depression of the wrong pedal - would it mean that the area is quite tight to the point that the driver finds it challenging difficult to differentiate which area the foot should land on? 

Does it mean that lady sibei fat

🤭

12 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Wow!! Too fast too furious!

playing with phone! Or black out! Both possibilities..

but merc driver, 1st thing come out see his car got tai Chi 🤦!

in front of him 2 cars turn turtle ler. Never go help...

hope everyone is ok🙏

Is it a crime to quickly look at the damage to your car when the impact was so great 🤔.10s is not going to make a difference at this point.It's not like he is carrying some specialized equipment to help in SAFELY extricating anyone.

1 hour ago, Ronkovic said:

This is just ridiculous.please take away license from such people.

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

I honestly think the jazz driver mistook the accelerator for brake.. 

as above. this kinda person cant differentiate mouth from ass 🤣

• Haha! 1

16 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Does it mean that lady sibei fat

🤭

Hahaha that's not what I intended to highlight though - and from the pictures it didn't look like it. What I was thinking about was whether in smaller cars, the pedals are sited too close,  hence someone without sufficient on-road driving time or perhaps adjusting from a bigger car will have issues? 

13 minutes ago, shrjun said:

This is just ridiculous.please take away license from such people.

Definitely to be considered - They probably need to make sure these people know the dynamics of handling the vehicle and have the right spatial awareness and motor co-ordination. But then you go on the roads everyday and see many examples of alot of such people, which is unfortunate and annoying.

3 minutes ago, Ronkovic said:

Hahaha that's not what I intended to highlight though - and from the pictures it didn't look like it. What I was thinking about was whether in smaller cars, the pedals are sited too close,  hence someone without sufficient on-road driving time or perhaps adjusting from a bigger car will have issues? 

Based on what you said, she would have miss brake pedal and the car would have slow down.

That red Jazz had been speeding from afar.

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Based on what you said, she would have miss brake pedal and the car would have slow down.

That red Jazz had been speeding from afar.

I am worried for the impact on the driver/passenger(s) of the harrier. The red car driver/passenger already kind of knew what was coming, but for the innocent occupants of the Harrier just waiting for the traffic lights the impact would have been sudden, totally unexpected.

I am also worried to see the SUV being overturned so easily by the impact of a hatchback - the law of physics at perfect work I guess. But even then its a shocker....

3 minutes ago, Mrlancergtx said:

I am worried for the impact on the driver/passenger(s) of the harrier. The red car driver/passenger already kind of knew what was coming, but for the innocent occupants of the Harrier just waiting for the traffic lights the impact would have been sudden, totally unexpected.

I am also worried to see the SUV being overturned so easily by the impact of a hatchback - the law of physics at perfect work I guess. But even then its a shocker....

Rear passenger of Harrier confirm need to stay in hospital for observation.

Harrier is a crossover which does not have very high ground clearance. It is easily pushed up at that speed and flipped.

If it is Land Cruiser, Jazz driver would be dead already 

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

I honestly think the jazz driver mistook the accelerator for brake.. 

In that case she shouldn't be driving.

Hopefully the TP checked her phone to see if it was in use at the time of the accident.

• Praise 1

(edited)
10 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Hari Raya passed liao lo. Bak Zhang also ate liao.

Gate opens and then moon cake!😂

Edited by Fitvip
  • Haha! 3

1- Looking newbie reaction when froze after pressing race paddle and was not able to react once car kena runaway.
2- Paddle stuck because handphone drop or whacking a cockroach.
3- Or your usual lady driver.

Yesterday saw this lady trying to park her s-class merc, took her good 1 min and she was still struggling. People got so feed up, that they don't want to wait as she was keep going forward/ backward. Now imagine the power of merc and driver like that.

Hypersonic
18 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Gate opens and then moon cake!😂

Ya lor, still no sight and sound of his City. 

Maybe he mean City satay.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5