Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Supersonic
11 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

You've got to visit People's Park Complex car park one of these days....😁

Very narrow lots,  one of those old building that is built in the 70s when cars was still very small.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

(edited)
6 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Yesterday night approximately 11pm, there was a serious accident involving 1 comfort taxi and 1 yellow cab at the junction of East Coast Road and Still Road.
Anyone saw what happened?

Got ambulance somemore 

Is these inside part of East Coast Plan ? .... :slow:

To improve the junction ...

:XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 5

Twincharged
7 hours ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Is these inside part of East Coast Plan ? .... :slow:

To improve the junction ...

:XD:

This Area under Marine Parade GRC...

• Haha! 2

On 7/4/2020 at 6:57 AM, Playtime said:

Really hate these idiots. And I see alot. 

Deliberately park this way to block lots. 

20200703_190037.jpg

another merc  

IMG_3669.JPG

• Haha! 1

On 7/4/2020 at 4:18 PM, Tohto said:

Yah. Last time visiting maid agency there. 

The car park better to draw 2 lots instead of 3.

old building design. last time car design narrow so ok, now leh, wider and even worst, wide body kit some more.

21 minutes ago, peasant said:

another merc  

IMG_3669.JPG

Really poor carpark design with the WALL on the passenger side.

There's no tolerance for your passenger to even open the door. Fail. Carpark architects who doesnt drive. 

• Praise 1

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

There's no tolerance for your passenger to even open the door. Fail. Carpark architects who doesnt drive. 

in such case

i normally ask passenger get off first before park swee swee inside the lot

driver can and must do his part too ... 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 8

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

At this type of parking lot, I will just ask front and left passengers to get off first before park. Then I will park close to the wall.

Even with wider parking lot, I also like to park close to the wall. So the driver side will be away from car beside. Prevent knockjng of door onto my car.

• Praise 5

Supersonic
3 hours ago, Jamesc said:

We need this car in SG

Got AEB.

[thumbsup]

This is sold at 20k sgd! How much profit the AD is making ? 5k ? In sgp  ,  a Cerato will give AD more than 20k profit dollar  . This is  profit dollar comparison alone,   it is irrelevant of tax and duties or COE price  

• Praise 2

Twincharged
15 hours ago, Tohto said:

At this type of parking lot, I will just ask front and left passengers to get off first before park. Then I will park close to the wall.

Even with wider parking lot, I also like to park close to the wall. So the driver side will be away from car beside. Prevent knockjng of door onto my car.

山不转水转

Supersonic
(edited)
16 hours ago, Watwheels said:

Many carpark design is like this, wall just next to driver or passenger side. Can find many such design even in HDB carpark. If wall next to passenger side still ok, cause can ask passengers alight first. But if next to driver side, after you have parked your car, you really have hard time getting out from your car, esp if you are not slim type. Lol.

Edited by 13177

On 7/4/2020 at 8:42 AM, ER-3682 said:

This is not Reckless Driving,this is Selfish Parking....

20200703_190037.jpg

Correct me if I am wrong... Looking at the car-park lot drawing on the floor, it looks like a single lot, if so, I will also park the same way as this driver to allow my passenger to get in & out easily.

• Haha! 1

20200703_190037.jpg

IMHO.

Sometimes I will try a bit harder to understand why the driver park like that.  
Here is what I think. 

The carpark lot seems to be on a bit of the steep slope.  If the car door is heavy and the car is on an incline,  there could be a chance that if the passenger cannot "control" the opening of the door,  it will just swing wide and hit the wall.  The driver, could love the car a lot,  so whatever precautions that could be taken, will be done.  It also make sense as it could be the passenger for whatever reason is large and need more space.  Usually if the driver love the car alot,   the car would be parked at corner lots.  

To me, this is a bad choice because if another car parked just to it and the passenger cannot "control" the opening of the door, it will be "goodbye".

Twincharged
23 minutes ago, Bezbee said:

Correct me if I am wrong... Looking at the car-park lot drawing on the floor, it looks like a single lot, if so, I will also park the same way as this driver to allow my passenger to get in & out easily.

nah... its a 3 lot .

the white line is between his right wheel and car plate.

there are several there who will directly park between 2 lots.

Internal Moderator
34 minutes ago, Bezbee said:

I think is a yes-no answer. He could also have drive out first to drop the passenger / drive out first to let the passenger in.

But anyway, is the design of the car park lah.

hahahah. You cannot win the wall. You siam the wall lor.

↡ Advertisement