Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

3 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

think he follow front car, neber see light...and think has right of way...…...bang!!

should remove all these discretionary turning....time and time again these type of accident happen..

Why do we remove discretionary right turn for minority?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Hypersonic
On 7/7/2020 at 11:39 AM, Ysc3 said:

Time to upgrade the category of reckless drivers ...

This driver drive like PHV driver like that.

Kiap the kerb a few times so he or she will make very big turns

as if driver 16 wheeler truck like that.

Must use 2 lanes to turn.

:grin:

Got money buy roller

but no skill to drive.

All the gear no fur king idea.

image.png.4d6b36e10405fc400366d07040f806b8.png

6 hours ago, Mustank said:

If the boss inside, the driver consperm tio kan until he can thng kor until Kee siao Liao 

A while back i was driving to office and this luxury car hit me from back.

Went down and saw this Chauffeur came down (while his boss still sitting in car), saw his face like he is going to lose his job. I saw the damage and it was just a scratch, exchanged information and told him i will not pursue the matter.

Sometimes people who drive also think they are boss till kena and then no job.

• Praise 2

38 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

think he follow front car, neber see light...and think has right of way...…...bang!!

should remove all these discretionary turning....time and time again these type of accident happen..

I agree on removing discretionary turns, but i hope they also teach people to farking put down their phone and stop chatting while they are standing in front of entire queue.

Have seen multiple times, people stopped with long arse queue at back but too busy with their kuku and only start moving when traffic light blinking to turn off.

Hypersonic
On 7/7/2020 at 7:18 PM, Turboflat4 said:

Correct. Someone I know from FOCS drives his own RR.

If he wants to drive himself he should have got a Bentley

If he wants to be chauffeured then he should get a Roller.

Just like you have a McLaren because you a driver.

If you were a poseur then you would have just got a Fellali or Lambo or a Masa loti.

image.thumb.png.f0a5d583a36aad88ce51f2bc9292d68d.png

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If he wants to drive himself he should have got a Bentley

If he wants to be chauffeured then he should get a Roller.

Just like you have a McLaren because you a driver.

If you were a poseur then you would have just got a Fellali or Lambo or a Masa loti.

image.thumb.png.f0a5d583a36aad88ce51f2bc9292d68d.png

Actually, I've told him I was surprised he had a RR rather than a Bentley for the same reasons you mentioned. 😁

• Haha! 1

24 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

I agree on removing discretionary turns, but i hope they also teach people to farking put down their phone and stop chatting while they are standing in front of entire queue.

Have seen multiple times, people stopped with long arse queue at back but too busy with their kuku and only start moving when traffic light blinking to turn off.

Then LTA should integrate the new IU with a phone signal jammer. Once powered on, it would jam all wifi and phone signals.

Grab and taxi IU excluded.

Like that everyone happy?

Hypersonic
15 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Actually, I've told him I was surprised he had a RR rather than a Bentley for the same reasons you mentioned. 😁

Wow great minds think alike.

We know cars.

• Haha! 2

(edited)
1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

Then LTA should integrate the new IU with a phone signal jammer. Once powered on, it would jam all wifi and phone signals.

Hmmmmm...........  I think it will be included in the EC plan... :ph34r:

:XD:

Edited by Picnic06-Biante15
  • Haha! 2

5 hours ago, commonjunks said:

I only support removing idiotic drivers from the road.  They will still cause accidents without discretionary right turns. Many videos in this thread have proven that.  If anyone cannot make a turn safely, he/she should take taxi/Grab.

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Grab and Taxi are already causing most of the accidents. Shouldn't the jammer starts with them?  [confused]

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, Spidey10 said:

Been saying for umpteen years liao, only recently they listen but take donkey yrs to implement..

Twincharged
7 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Grab and Taxi are already causing most of the accidents. Shouldn't the jammer starts with them?  [confused]

And draw down another 92bil to subsidise the grab driver for lost of earning ...?🤪

↡ Advertisement