Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

23 hours ago, commonjunks said:

With such speed, eyes off the road and vehicle veering out of lane and sudden change in steering wheel could spin lorries.

Seen lorry driver, speed and looking at his phone while driving.
Not sure why they even want to drive in fast lane, 4 lane rode both 4th and 3rd lanes are empty but still driving in 2nd and forcing every others to go in first lane (it is not isolated case, times and times again seen similar situation).

Totally agreed with this. I personally don't like to drive in the first lane as I don't fancy faster cars coming up fast and furious behind me. So I have to overtake, overtake and overtake countless time with all these vehicles moving at 60-70km/h in lane 2. Irritating much especially during peak periods.  

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Isnt it Hydroplaning?

I usually avoid driving on either sides of the road when it's raining heavily. The sides accumulate the most standing water which can cause hydroplaning.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic
30 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

That's very low le.

2.5L pickup already more 400nm

Don’t know leh. I saw from Toyota Singapore website.

(edited)
17 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

since got food delivery brand on him not hard to track down. maybe kena warning or even lose job. i see many ppl easily let their emotions wreck their lives. satisfaction of winning one moment of battle but lose the whole war (of life).

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 5

Twincharged
2 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Dented can pull out. 

I wonder how was the pain on his fist. 

Literally.... Hit and run(ride) !

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Dented can pull out. 

I wonder how was the pain on his fist. 

Think his wallet... will be hurting next when police catches up with him.

• Haha! 1

On 7/14/2020 at 12:25 PM, bsswan said:

Not only potholes...... the IBP junction to BigBox is suffering from severe ripples, my car tramlines really badly.

The west side suffers a lot from potholes as there seems to be a lot more heavy vehicles using the secondary expresses, hopping from/to AYE and PIE.

I really was shocked to see how many freaking potholes are there, literally entire west side is getting infested with potholes. I wonder who is responsible to fix this and not doing their work.

Twincharged
12 hours ago, Tohto said:

All the tyres used by Japanese van and light truck are really not mean for wet road. All with poor water drainage tyre thread. 

At least conti van equipped from factory with a wider and better tyre. However when 1st set  tyre is botak, most commercial vehicles owner will put in lousy tyre to save cost.

Agreed the best Tyres for light Lorries & Vans are Michelin,Grip is only average...

On 7/15/2020 at 9:27 AM, Naimed said:

Imagine a 3.0-litre turbodiesel van with 300 Nm from 1200–3200 rpm, plus skinny tyres driven by the rear wheels. So much sideways and drifito fun in the rain. 

If you think thats bad, I was behind a van during a heavy downpour and the place was wet. The Van was going up the HDB carpark. The driver was trying to go up and kept slipping backwards towards my car. That was even more frightening.

• Shocked 4
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Sdf4786k said:

If you think thats bad, I was behind a van during a heavy downpour and the place was wet. The Van was going up the HDB carpark. The driver was trying to go up and kept slipping backwards towards my car. That was even more frightening.

The van clutch worn out ..... [sly]

• Haha! 1

On 7/4/2020 at 6:57 AM, Playtime said:

Really hate these idiots. And I see alot. 

Deliberately park this way to block lots. 

20200703_190037.jpg

Give chance la... Shaw House parking lots are farking small. New generation of cars will never fit properly inside the lot. Most wider cars have no choice but to intrude into the adjacent lot.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
26 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

The van clutch worn out ..... [sly]

Guess it is the tyres.. common occurrence at my place when rain.. lorry n vans will spin their wheels to find grips 

↡ Advertisement