Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Hypersonic
22 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Very very tempted to not renew and pay road tax everytime i hit a pothole and think of the damage done to my car😈

Here's another one, Commonwealth Avenue towards Alexandra, left most lane, from the time this Google photo was taken, the portholes on these re-patched areas have increased, and also one big one has surfaced slightly further up, there's a huge one, went thru it once and told myself to be careful. Any bros here driving there do take note, especially if you're intending to go to Commonwealth towers or drop-off somene at Queenstown MRT and preparing to keep left.

image.thumb.png.c242617bc257ebff3e3e931fe876c584.png

No need to renew road tax one. 50% of the accident videos will see cars with expired road tax. Never hear them kenna any punishments 😁

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 9

Supercharged
25 minutes ago, SiLangKia said:

Very very tempted to not renew and pay road tax everytime i hit a pothole and think of the damage done to my car😈

Here's another one, Commonwealth Avenue towards Alexandra, left most lane, from the time this Google photo was taken, the portholes on these re-patched areas have increased, and also one big one has surfaced slightly further up, there's a huge one, went thru it once and told myself to be careful. Any bros here driving there do take note, especially if you're intending to go to Commonwealth towers or drop-off somene at Queenstown MRT and preparing to keep left.

image.thumb.png.c242617bc257ebff3e3e931fe876c584.png

Bangladesh/India road surface quality. I've driven on better trunk roads in Malaysia.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

5 hours ago, Ganwb79 said:

I might have hit the same hole last week Friday. Punctured my tyre immediately on impact. Limped all over for a shop as it was election day. Reported it on one service app. Passed by just now and it's still there. 

If it was the same hole, i agree that it's hard to spot. It's on a section of the road that looked newly laid. Who would expect a hole to form on a new section? 

Went back to take a picture as i happen to be nearby. Wasn't in the mood to take pictures last week after my car got thumped. Bloody hell LTA. 

20200718_104552.jpg

It looks more like a poor patch work that has sunken, not a pot hole!

• Praise 3

10 minutes ago, Vid said:

No need to renew road tax one. 50% of the accident videos will see cars with expired road tax. Never hear them kenna any punishments 😁

I just renewed leh! :pissed-off:

• Haha! 8

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Hit a big bloody pothole yesterday along N Buona Vista Road. Unfortunately was driving my Mac. Report made. Sigh. 

Pain.... 

• Sad 1

Twincharged
36 minutes ago, Mustank said:

What is pothole :grin:

S'pore Pothole are nothing if you compare with Overseas Sink Hole...

• Haha! 1

Turbocharged
6 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Just talked about poor designs - just an hour ago kena at a Bk Buttocks HDB carpark. Bl@@dy double kerb sticking out to scratch the bumper. Really a bunch of idiots in charge of HDB carpark designs. Even open air carparks also cannot do a decent job. 

Screenshot_20200718_125230.thumb.jpg.0a256bb3c3503c257b65a6cc286b12a3.jpg

Encountered this at Blk 3021 Ubi ave 2 car park. Reversed and heard a scraping sound......😱

• Praise 1

Supersonic
5 hours ago, Fitvip said:

It looks more like a poor patch work that has sunken, not a pot hole!

Not the first time poor patch work done on the road, often even those digging works after they finished and patched up the road surface also very bad, when you drive over these patch area is like going over hump.

• Haha! 1

10 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I uploaded my video. Swear warning (sorry in advance, but I swear in jiak kantang and I don't hold back).

Thanks for the headsup...I cranked up the volume to wait for the F word...the caR impressed me more though. Got phonic training indeed

• Haha! 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Bus driver is sleeping? 

bus driver see far ... never expect the front car gwai gwai stop behind yellow box [confused] 

Edited by Wt_know

Turbocharged
20 hours ago, Ganwb79 said:

I might have hit the same hole last week Friday. Punctured my tyre immediately on impact. Limped all over for a shop as it was election day. Reported it on one service app. Passed by just now and it's still there. 

If it was the same hole, i agree that it's hard to spot. It's on a section of the road that looked newly laid. Who would expect a hole to form on a new section? 

Went back to take a picture as i happen to be nearby. Wasn't in the mood to take pictures last week after my car got thumped. Bloody hell LTA. 

If you got money and time, pls claim from lta and give them hell in the cell..

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1