Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

These ppl nvr had a taste of being pinned under a car lol

Maybe Colour Blind,Red Man seen as Green Man..

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Atonchia said:

I have just took up road cycling towards the end of CB period and managed to get a bike when shop allowed to operate. 

Most of my friends, we go out in odds hours to avoid peak traffic. 

As drivers ourselves, we know the risks are very real. 

We also kept to max 5 per group and all in single file. 

Most of the time I ride solo. 

It's quite addictive like running which I haven't done regularly few years back.

End of the day, we still want to maintain health and fitness and be home each time. 

None of MAMIL has broke lorry wing mirrors or engage in altercation...... Think those are in thirties youngster 😅

Not all cyclists are inconsiderate. Among the bad cyclists,  AMDK being the worst  among all.

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 5
  • Angry 1

(edited)

Same spot again, but i cannot say the one that rear ended the taxi was due to problem  of the road design. Maybe the accident ahead which was outside of the camera's view was.  

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2

23 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

If injured, no need to wait for help.... 

If it’s possible...the one laying inside would probably give the driver a slap for further delay...

(edited)
54 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

tailgate ambulance......

cam also tailgate, if not how did he end up behind the merce ? how did he squeeze in when there was a bike and another car behind the bike ? 

Edited by Ct3833
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

another one ....

I still want to say this short stretch has an adverse camber - the road surface slanted away from the bend.  if LTA does nothing about it, such incidents will continue to happen. They have enough statistic to know how many accidents exactly on which spot, either  those guys are sloppy or, sleeping on the job. 

Supercharged
58 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

another one ....

This stretch of expressway like cursed. Dunno how many accidents this year already. 

(edited)
3 hours ago, Mingsect said:

another one ....

When a cock crows and the sun rises, it doesn't mean the cock causes the sun to rise.

When a cock drives across this road and crashes, it doesn't mean the road causes the cock to crash.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 10

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

I still want to say this short stretch has an adverse camber - the road surface slanted away from the bend.  if LTA does nothing about it, such incidents will continue to happen. They have enough statistic to know how many accidents exactly on which spot, either  those guys are sloppy or, sleeping on the job. 

They will not do a sh|t till it hits the media and they get criticised heavily.

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
12 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Lane 1 is right lane. Lane 2 is left lane. This is the way LTA labels the lane.

Trailer on right, leotards on left.

Fastest lane on the left apparently 

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
7 hours ago, Mingsect said:

tailgate ambulance......

Delayed the Injuried send quickly to Tan Tock Seng Hospital...

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Jellandross said:

When a cock crows and the sun rises, it doesn't mean the cock causes the sun to rise.

When a cock drives across this road and crashes, it doesn't mean the road causes the cock to crash.

Haha... that's exactly what I had thought!

There's only such a thing called a "bad driver"...

Those who claim the road is "haunted" or "cursed" or "dirty" - really are giving excuses for these bad drivers.

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
(edited)

Merc driver either stupid or lousy driving skills... what's the purpose of tailgating the ambos? He think driving F1 going into slipstream?

Edited by Beanoyip
  • Praise 4

13 minutes ago, Comage said:

Haha... that's exactly what I had thought!

There's only such a thing called a "bad driver"...

Those who claim the road is "haunted" or "cursed" or "dirty" - really are giving excuses for these bad drivers.

bad drivers can screw up anywhere everywhere but why is every other bad driver gets out of control here  ?  there is reason this stretch is so accident-prone.

↡ Advertisement