Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Ceecookie said:

Another petty case still within 2 seconds all red period. Non-issue here. 

But it shows thinkware camera is good! 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Hamburger said:

just wasted one minute of my WFH on the above vid

How?  Want to change to thinkware car camera? Good quality recordings! 

• Praise 1

17 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

some more, usually the light will only  turn green 1 second after the other  direction turns red , the change in lights is not simultanous . 

If I am not mistaken, the green "GO" lights will only come 3 seconds after the last red lights come on.

• Praise 1

Please don't waste taxpayer's hard earn money on this.

I have the perfect zero cost solution.

All the cock driver just drive on the left most lane.

Then won't have accidents one.

:grin:

After the cock drivers have cleared this curve they can drive any lane they want and crash anywhere they like. Just don't crash here and no need to waste money.

12 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

The famous stretch again. I think this resident fixed a camera there to capture these accidents because it has been too happening there.  Look at how easily those cars get skidded. Drive safely there, don't be ti-kee. 

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
5 hours ago, Hamburger said:

just wasted one minute of my WFH on the above vid

Just going to post the same comments. 

• Haha! 1

54 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Please don't waste taxpayer's hard earn money on this.

I have the perfect zero cost solution.

All the cock driver just drive on the left most lane.

Then won't have accidents one.

:grin:

After the cock drivers have cleared this curve they can drive any lane they want and crash anywhere they like. Just don't crash here and no need to waste money.

Passed by this evening at 5.50 pm in opposite direction (to Changi Airport) at the same spot (Jalan Anak Bukit flyover), a Toyota Altis skidded and hit the side wall at Lane 1. :ouch-it-hurts:

Road was wet just after raining...... :dizzy:

• Haha! 2

22 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Passed by this evening at 5.50 pm in opposite direction (to Changi Airport) at the same spot (Jalan Anak Bukit flyover), a Toyota Altis skidded and hit the side wall at Lane 1. :ouch-it-hurts:

Road was wet just after raining...... :dizzy:

Is it mostly Altis/Vios huang here? 

• Praise 2

4 hours ago, SpikeSim said:

If I am not mistaken, the green "GO" lights will only come 3 seconds after the last red lights come on.

Sounds a bit long but possible. But for sure it is not immediate when the other direction changes color .

32 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

this?

Looks like a daily if not hourly event, please spread the info to caution our friends and relative about the danger of this stretch. If you  happen to be forwarding a video relating to an accident here, please highlight to them the number of accidents on this spot and advise them to be careful . 

• Praise 2

On 7/26/2020 at 6:24 PM, Beanoyip said:

another one bites the dust.

Possibly following the GPS and the car in front and did not notice the camera car.

52 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Is it mostly Altis/Vios huang here? 

The problem on this stretch has been there for a long time, now we are seeing a lot more accidents, I am not sure if the noise insulating panels on the left have created some wind tunnel effect to have caused passing by vehicles to be more floating than before or  not . Just my wild thought .

9 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Cannot afford how? Send to jail? 

Mostly likely he will be made a bankrupt!

Twincharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Mingsect said:

this?

Think that bend over there need to put speed camera lao.. This is to prevent people from speeding over there and lost control of their vehicles. 

Edited by Yewheng

16 minutes ago, Yamapi said:

Why Toyotas always lose control and skid at this stretch?

Most Toyotas are not meant to be driven fast .

The narrow body of 1695mm especially the JDM models to comply to Japan Tokyo narrow body specs for tax purposes don’t perform well when their owners do initial D at this kind of bends you see at the Anak Bukit flyover. And plus the extremely high suspension setup to enable the suspension to “soak up bumps” don’t do the car any favours when owners try to corner fast.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6