Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Twincharged
1 minute ago, Adrianli said:

Bragging rights? "My car been into TP impound lot, very rare chance one hor!!!"[laugh]

If got canning better still... Then no tattoo will beat the cane marks!  They will be certified BADASS !!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Taxi signaling and still filtering, Suzuki driver likely not looking at the front, not sure what he is looking at.

13 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Impounding car is good, they will lose the whole car, i am not sure if they will get back the COE, but  if they  still have outstanding loan, they will have to continue  their  installment 

No need to pay back the driver COE lah.

Just use it for nation building

and add 1 more COE to next bidding.

:grin:

• Praise 2

12 hours ago, Mustank said:

How come is not teksi Lau die must be teacher 

Life is like that. 

Good always go first and bad live long long.

That's why my MIL is still around.

Sitting position. The impact is left side and driver sitting on the right.

The driver also put pillow on his door to cushion impact.

image.thumb.png.88c7c134fe8f2e77176680c055ee9a23.png

image.png.d2467f08a0ffbea9d3983372fdb67669.png

• Haha! 2

10 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Let's wait for investigation.. Coz it is quite unusual that this blue taxi will beat red light like that. Maybe it is the taxi brake got problem? 

As likely as SUA (Sudden Unintended Acceleration) 

8 hours ago, Jellandross said:

tenor.gif

Swee ah.

Ride bicycle on highway deserves to eat tarmac.

Pain or not? I hope pain pain.

I wonder if he will stop riding on highway after this?

Maybe not and and kiss a truck next time.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[laugh]

Posted by Jamesc MIL.

• Praise 4

12 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Cheapo basic models used for taxi and most PHVs. I don't see any air curtain deployed in the taxi in this accident.

When are the million dollar celery ministars going to mandate maximum passive and active safety equipment for our cars, and especially "public" transport including taxi and PHVs? Only when their own family members die in a taxi? 

The safety technologies are all here, but the blooding sucking ARF means the car importers bring in bare bone models, including the Taxi companies.

Err the taxi beat red light so gonna blame garment again?

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

what is going on? Argue left right center.

CB biker thinks he can park anywhere. 

PHV uncle no biz all day and frustrated so argue with CB biker lah.

If PHV got customer waiting I think he no time to argue with anyone.

PHV should call parking warden to help CB biker 

contribute to nation building.

Help reduce the 93 billion.

• Haha! 3

5 minutes ago, Andrewl said:

Err the taxi beat red light so gonna blame garment again?

Yes, for not mandating better safety standards for cars and taxi. There will always be blur/reckless taxi and PHV drivers and accidents will continue to happen. But better safety equipment will mean less innocent passengers will die. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Cheapo basic models used for taxi and most PHVs. I don't see any air curtain deployed in the taxi in this accident.

When are the million dollar celery ministars going to mandate maximum passive and active safety equipment for our cars, and especially "public" transport including taxi and PHVs? Only when their own family members die in a taxi? 

The safety technologies are all here, but the blooding sucking ARF means the car importers bring in bare bone models, including the Taxi companies.

I fully support mandating driving safety aids, things like blindspot monitoring, AEB and air bags on all sides should never be treated as optional. Car dealers and taxi companies are profit focused, consumers are cost focused, so you get some truly bare bones vehicles on the roads and those tend to clock the highest mileage. The govt need to take their polished patriarchal stance on vehicle safety regulations instead of just acting as a tax collector. 

Edited by Ganwb79
  • Praise 1

3 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Both have problem. 

This prius have more then enough space to turn, but he choose not to coz he have the very righteous mindset. Aka right is right, wrong is wrong mentality, even a slightest deviation also cannot, very rigid thinking. Then he ment this biker who like many of us sometimes will do things by left but then will of coz not to inconvenience others. Like this biker parked the bike next to kerb and there is quite a big space for car to turn. Many a time it is just give and take la.. This biker once withdrawn the money, he will rode off lao ma. 

We have a lot of people like that

Highway is 90 kmh so I drive 90 kmh on lane 1.

No one should overtake me. I drive 90 what.

Actually he is only driving 81 as he see speedo.

Speedo is always up to 10% fast but cannot be slower even 1%

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

My parents place... Every night got a GROUP of Motorbikers die die must park at the side of the road... Beside the bloody ball court. This road to the car park is two lane only and cars will have to shuffle to pass.

The bike park is about 30m away only...  Jay-bikers?

I only hope that they are training for the 2020 Olympics games to cause inconvenience to the residents every night.

Personally,  I abhor such inconsiderate behaviour from ppl who for their convenience, create problems for other ppl.  Just park correctly and do whatever you need to and get on with it. 

Even my place,  the car park is a dead end type ... Will have jokers stopping in the middle of the car park waiting.... Making it hard for ppl to park into the car park. You honk them also must see their mood. 

800+? Just call LTA bro, very fast one. Make them move their bikes until they give up.

• Praise 1

14 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Yes, for not mandating better safety standards for cars and taxi. There will always be blur/reckless taxi and PHV drivers and accidents will continue to happen. But better safety equipment will mean less innocent passengers will die. 

Rather than mandating safety equipment, it will be better to mandate yearly 1 day safe driving course for taxi/phy drivers.

After the course, taxi/phv drivers has to take an exam.

Fail exam means immediate suspension.

24 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

CB biker thinks he can park anywhere. 

PHV uncle no biz all day and frustrated so argue with CB biker lah.

If PHV got customer waiting I think he no time to argue with anyone.

PHV should call parking warden to help CB biker 

contribute to nation building.

Help reduce the 93 billion.

I see that this is the driveway to the shelter of the block of flats. So I guess PHV driving in so to pick up passenger, otherwise will not bother to drive into the driveway. The camera person should be the passenger waiting for her ride.

• Haha! 3

Twincharged
18 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

More features = more safe cab

More safe cab = more expensive rides

More expensive rides = more unhappy paxs

More unhappy paxs = more paxs blame govt 

It's a vicious cycle.

Paxs will ask govt to absorb the increase.  Ministers not going to absorb the fare increase ... No need to guess who ends up paying?

Twincharged
13 hours ago, Ceecookie said:

Yes. The i40 taxi don't have side airbag. I think the only taxi model in sg that have side curtain airbag is the Mercedes e220 taxis.

This model was the first to have driver airbag. Coz that time there was outcry against comfort when ppl learnt the sonata taxi had no airbag at all (just after the bugis ferrari accident) 

Anyway, seat belt would have mitigated the injury to rear passenger, but hard truth is not much ppl will bother to belt up behind in taxi and phv car coz too hasslesome for short trip. 

Yes, seat belts will always help. Many always dismiss the effectiveness of seat belts, especially in the rear seats. Only way to wake up  to this is, when one gets thrown around in an accident.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1