Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

1 hour ago, Jamesc said:

You jump into pond full of crocodiles you get eaten by crocodiles.

Cyclists ride on highway get knock down by fast moving cars.

If don't want to be eaten by crocodiles don't jump into crocodile pond lah.

If don't want to get knock down by fast moving cars don't ride on highway lah.

:grin:

People getting more stupid these days.

This also they don't know.

Honestly bicycle ride on expressway

E scooter riding on expressway

You see lah stupid or not? 

The best part is, after getting knocked down by fast moving cars, they'll come to online forums and preach about cycling culture, consideration for other road users, legislation and traffic rules.... if they're still alive to do so that is.

We have a few real life die-hard examples in this forum that we can seek advice from, some kooky bird named Davidtch and his respawned handle inlinesix.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 6

50 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

Usually if i'm blocked by another bigger vehicle in such scenario, I'll just signal right, flash the lamp few times and inch out slowly till I can see, not sure if will still kena like this type of Merz driver if doing the same thing 😂

If you flash light, and there is a Mercedes Benz parked opposite you with driver inside, he come out scold you y you flash at him... 

• Haha! 5

16 minutes ago, Lightbringer said:

The best part is, after getting knocked down by fast moving cars, they'll come to online forums and preach about cycling culture, consideration for other road users, legislation and traffic rules.... if they're still alive to do so that is.

We have a few real life die-hard examples in this forum that we can seek advice from, some kooky bird named Davidtch and his respawned handle inlinesix.

Thanks for remembering my past and present nick.

I never knew I have a fan

😍

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Often I am in same situation coming out of parking lot with view obstructed by van/truck. What I can't stand are those drivers who could clearly see my car's bonnet moving, yet they don't honk, and also don't slow down. They seem like just wanting to give me a fright. 

In Singapore, honking bring about another set of problem. Must be prepared for a reciprocal honking or confrontation.

• Praise 1

21 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

In Singapore, honking bring about another set of problem. Must be prepared for a reciprocal honking or confrontation.

spore society has become ... 

Untitled.png.ba8b8434a3093f2ee4308431426d33f7.png

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 7

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Mercury1 said:

Yah I agree, I mean though there is space to move the driver skills may not be confident enough to pass and if scratch who is to blame, what happen if it wasn't a car but truck that was trying to get thru. 

Biker should have parked along the straight end of the road, biker was inconsiderate for his own convenience but not happy when other want to report him for causing the inconvenience. 

And look at the way that biker stop his bike, the tail is sticking out so much from the yellow line simply shows he dont give a damn. Selfish idiot only think of himself. 

• Praise 1

Supercharged
2 hours ago, Xtrah said:

Drive Merc with big ego. This merc cheap lah. Car lifespan 10 years only.  Just be more gracious and move on.

The way i look at the video (too bad no audio) the merc driver show the hand waving up gesture could mean the driver driving out show him that after the incident that could have triggered him. No matter how, the one driving out is in the wrong so just wave a sorry and move on.

Edited by Xers007

Supercharged
1 hour ago, Mustank said:

I agree. I heard about this mentality from one group of 3rd world people [sly]

Dont mentioned 3rd worlds ones, even 1st world ones whom drive like shxt told me we invited him over here and seem so proud of it.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

32 minutes ago, Xers007 said:

And look at the way that biker stop his bike, the tail is sticking out so much from the yellow line simply shows he dont give a damn. Selfish idiot only think of himself. 

Yesterday I also kanna one dude waiting for my lot in Paragon carpark, the way he parked and the distance he gave me was akin to 90" turn for me to get out of the lot also dun want to move fwd cause he scared lose the lot. Traffic was piling up so I lan lan squeeze to exit, wife held her breath (so did I LOL).

Honestly if the biker ack not everyone is some super driver and as mentioned either wave the dude thru/ move the bike and said his apologies it may not even have lasted that long who knows. Anyway another day in Singapore 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
11 minutes ago, Mercury1 said:

Yesterday I also kanna one dude waiting for my lot in Paragon carpark, the way he parked and the distance he gave me was akin to 90" turn for me to get out of the lot also dun want to move fwd cause he scared lose the lot. Traffic was piling up so I lan lan squeeze to exit, wife held her breath (so did I LOL).

Honestly if the biker ack not everyone is some super driver and as mentioned either wave the dude thru/ move the bike and said his apologies it may not even have lasted that long who knows. Anyway another day in Singapore 

Normally i will slowly inch out and stop to wait for the waiting car to move forward if not confident to clear the turn. Really no point risk damaging own car for such ppl.

Exactly the point, in the wrong just man it up apologize and move on.

• Praise 2

for cam car ... 2 choices to drive defensive when you see a fast and furious car to merge

1. drive slow and give way

2. drive fast and exit ... dont 50-50 ... bmw turbo kicked in cannot slow down one ... LOL

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Hypersonic
10 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

BMW just kick in yooooo  

il_570xN.1078717758_gegi.jpg

Driver forgot to paste decal.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

6 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

My parents place... Every night got a GROUP of Motorbikers die die must park at the side of the road... Beside the bloody ball court. This road to the car park is two lane only and cars will have to shuffle to pass.

The bike park is about 30m away only...  Jay-bikers?

I only hope that they are training for the 2020 Olympics games to cause inconvenience to the residents every night.

Personally,  I abhor such inconsiderate behaviour from ppl who for their convenience, create problems for other ppl.  Just park correctly and do whatever you need to and get on with it. 

Even my place,  the car park is a dead end type ... Will have jokers stopping in the middle of the car park waiting.... Making it hard for ppl to park into the car park. You honk them also must see their mood. 

If you visit your parents and see the bikes park anyhow

please report and let them contribute to nation building.

93 billion need to faster find.

[thumbsup]

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Just knock the bike down while squeezing lor! 

He PHV uncle lah, even if he do his best not to hit the bike also high chance will hit

[thumbsup]

Actually the PHV uncle very good. He even bother to ask the biker to move so that he don't damage the bike.

But CB biker instead of say thank you to the uncle want to argue.

• Haha! 2

Twincharged
13 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

If you visit your parents and see the bikes park anyhow

please report and let them contribute to nation building.

93 billion need to faster find.

[thumbsup]

Will need to find alot more bikes !!

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1