Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

19 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Sure? Bentley also can whack City on ECP! What else cannot happen?🤣

He ( @SiLangKia ) already dare not approach his office[gorgeous][gorgeous][gorgeous] cos he send many lunch dating signals to them but receiving only confusing signals....  [dizzy]

Very unlikely he is one aggressive driver ... [drivingcar]

:XD:

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

22 hours ago, Scion said:

nice... beside jail and fine, pls also confiscate the 30yo punk's 100k+ car

He was only 30+?  What are young folk doing to themselves these days, he looked at least 10 years older in the video  😁

• Haha! 1

Looks bad. Hope auntie recover soon. From my own experience very hard to educate old folks on road safety sigh.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 2

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Looks bad. Hope auntie recover soon. From my own experience old folks very hard to educate on road safety sigh.

sigh... van driver sway then.... all these old folks disregard safety. and such old folks will blame, why the driver never look out for her.

there is almost zero reaction time for the van. even at 40kmh, which i assume he is going at given the traffic. sometimes the courts need to send a clear signal that pedestrians who pull such stunts, have to shoulder the blame and not the driver.

Edited by Mkl22
  • Praise 7

Twincharged
4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

image.png.b740cac9a1255ea1990d8183fbd3f4ac.png

What took them so long to develop such capability

Hyundai Sensing.

• Haha! 1

Twincharged
4 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

sigh... van driver sway then.... all these old folks disregard safety. and such old folks will blame, why the driver never look out for her.

there is almost zero reaction time for the van. even at 40kmh, which i assume he is going at given the traffic. sometimes the courts need to send a clear signal that pedestrians who pull such stunts, have to shoulder the blame and not the driver.

Last time got ppl go RC complain during meet the ppl session with MP. 

The fella was complaining why the estate go so many road dividers with fencing.... Made it very difficult and inconvenient for ppl to cross the road. 

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

12 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

Looks bad. Hope auntie recover soon. From my own experience very hard to educate old folks on road safety sigh.

Looks quite jialat, head knock very hard. But ya, how is the car on the side even supposed to see. Aunty put hand up magically all cars will stop? 

Why not just spend that extra minute or two to use the proper crossing? 

Edited by Mockngbrd
  • Praise 6

Twincharged
15 hours ago, Kopites said:

The Merc driver over reacted.

The cam car view was blocked by the lorry and likewise the Merc driver view as well.

Both drivers should just give an apologetic wave and move on. Don't need to make a fool of oneself.

Today I met a similar case... I was driving straight in the car park when I approached a car with the daytime lights on.  As I came closer,  I looked at the other driver who started to inch out ...with his head looking down.... I tapped my horn and stopped just before I reached his car and he also braked. Then he waved me to move on. 

One really has to rely oneself when it comes to road safety. Rules and laws are only accessories. 

• Praise 5

1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

ah ma ah ...... so common nowadays, cross road the eyes see other direction .....sigh ...... short of saying she deserve it, people got to start valuing their lives, FFS ! And what's with the hand ? Hand of Saitama ? 

its a blow to back of head ..... serious ..... haiz

Poor van driver

Edited by Othello
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

Too bad the first thing TP do is arrest the driver  when ever pedestrian is being knock down.

• Praise 2

4 minutes ago, Othello said:

ah ma ah ...... so common nowadays, cross road the eyes see other direction .....sigh ...... short of saying she deserve it, people got to start valuing their lives, FFS ! And what's with the hand ? Hand of Saitama ? 

its a blow to back of head ..... serious ..... haiz

Poor van driver

Ya what's the logic of looking in the other direction as oppose to where the vehicles are coming from? Maybe if you don't see it means it's not happening

12 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Ya what's the logic of looking in the other direction as oppose to where the vehicles are coming from? Maybe if you don't see it means it's not happening

Older people are like small kids - their judgment deteriorates. 

• Praise 4

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

Today I met a similar case... I was driving straight in the car park when I approached a car with the daytime lights on.  As I came closer,  I looked at the other driver who started to inch out ...with his head looking down.... I tapped my horn and stopped just before I reached his car and he also braked. Then he waved me to move on. 

what happening to his kkj

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1