Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

52 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Those lights are for the construction vehicles to move in/out of the site?

Yes though not always. Sometimes its because they block one road in a two lane road so the lights need to change so one side stop and the other side can go.  It's like the stop/go sign just that no one is standing there

6 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Those lights have a remote, operated by the worker. If worker not there, dont think it will change colour.

If you stand there and see that it changes colour, means worker is watching u in a hidden location. You are being monitored.:ninja:

I was watching the car. Sometimes I think the driver waiting there also poor thing.

↡ Advertisement

1 hour ago, ER-3682 said:

Alot of Motorists ''Colour Blind''...TP need to take Tests for Colour Blind Soon.

these is not paying attention to road. other car already stopping at traffic light for so long, they didnt spot

2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

these is not paying attention to road. other car already stopping at traffic light for so long, they didnt spot

Looking at phone is the biggest culprit..

• Praise 1

Just now, Beanoyip said:

Looking at phone is the biggest culprit..

ya alot alot of driver is doing that. it seem the punishment is not enough to deter that

11 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I was watching the car. Sometimes I think the driver waiting there also poor thing.

Where? You might have seen me before 😅😅

• Shocked 1

2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Shit loads of cars beating red light these days, better look when crossing even if its in your favour..

9393 and 2020

can go buy 9320... so heng both also never resulted in injuries... could have been so different...

• Praise 3

23 minutes ago, Beregond said:

ya alot alot of driver is doing that. it seem the punishment is not enough to deter that

Looking at phone is not an offence.

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

Looking at phone is not an offence.

Surely looking down if the phone is on your lap is.. They need more high tech cameras to capture these ppl doing it and heavily punishing them

• Praise 1

Twincharged
2 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Those got hit by m'sian vehicle before, really cannot claim against them? Then how? Pay yourself?

Think goes both ways.

My jb staff car kenah hit at the back by old man driving sg pickup.  Bumper dented.  Old man got down gave my staff $30 and told him take it or leave it. 

• Haha! 1

3 hours ago, ER-3682 said:

Alot of Motorists ''Colour Blind''...TP need to take Tests for Colour Blind Soon.

I see a lot turning right against a Red Right Arrow, suppose i catch a lot on my camera but never checked. If I do anything with the footage, does anything happen to the driver later?

Notably is outside WCEGA turning into Toh Tuck and Jln. Jurong Kechil into Toh Yi. Both are "new" arrows but maybe a year already.

11 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Surely looking down if the phone is on your lap is.. They need more high tech cameras to capture these ppl doing it and heavily punishing them

Under the law, it is an offence if all 3 criteria are fullfilled:

1. Driver hold mobile device and operate it;

2. Car in motion;

Only need high resolution camera if you do away with TP on wheel.

9 minutes ago, bsswan said:

I see a lot turning right against a Red Right Arrow, suppose i catch a lot on my camera but never checked. If I do anything with the footage, does anything happen to the driver later?

Notably is outside WCEGA turning into Toh Tuck and Jln. Jurong Kechil into Toh Yi. Both are "new" arrows but maybe a year already.

These are blind drivers.

Sent it to TP.

If TP are willing to take action, TP will call you

2 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Under the law, it is an offence if all 3 criteria are fullfilled:

1. Driver hold mobile device and operate it;

2. Car in motion;

Only need high resolution camera if you do away with TP on wheel.

Using your lap to 'hold' the phone should be considered as well.

The cameras should be able to do this..

image.png.8ee6cd00bc35322f3ae11ee3b74ca766.png

• Praise 2

11 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Wasted no somersault!  No pity for this reckless rider.

I would say instant karma!

5 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Using your lap to 'hold' the phone should be considered as well.

The cameras should be able to do this..

image.png.8ee6cd00bc35322f3ae11ee3b74ca766.png

You are opening a pandora box.  How far do you want the law to go?

Mobile phone on a stand?

Car central console?

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Put them on fined only will be useless. The judge better send them to Changi for vacation.

Guess who is going to pay fine (parents)?
All those who selling such PMD should be fined and all their equipment should be confiscated. If they bring from overseas then owner should be fined big time.

Fine alone is not a deter factor, if they are not riding dangerously on main roads then they are doing on smaller road (which is a potential hazard and another episode of someone getting handicapped and these farkers will say have no money to pay).

• Praise 1

11 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Guess who is going to pay fine (parents)?
All those who selling such PMD should be fined and all their equipment should be confiscated. If they bring from overseas then owner should be fined big time.

Fine alone is not a deter factor, if they are not riding dangerously on main roads then they are doing on smaller road (which is a potential hazard and another episode of someone getting handicapped and these farkers will say have no money to pay).

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/pmd-e-bike-riders-dangerous-riding-sheares-avenue-12986908

Arrested! 

↡ Advertisement