Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

27 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Also the german cars with virtual cockpit. [lipsrsealed]

That one really novelty, after a while never really touch the configuration..

↡ Advertisement

2 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Yea, i'm giving an e.g on how the tech would look like catching these buggers..

Nowadays cams are really good. I believe those on overhead bridges and on lamp posts are able to capture the drivers' action!

19 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Yeah... Most will configure one they like and leave it alone till they sell the car. You want to always know where exactly things like speedo, fuel level etc are. And not hunt for them. 

And dangerous touch screen controls just to change temp, air flow or volume. Give me a big knob anytime.  That's why very soon I probably cannot find any new car to buy! 

Same, i prefer knobs for volume and air con control..  now new Audis all touch screen..

5 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

Nowadays cams are really good. I believe those on overhead bridges and on lamp posts are able to capture the drivers' action!

Just don’t catch the female friend with her head on your crotch area!

• Haha! 5

1 minute ago, Fcw75 said:

Just don’t catch the female friend with her head on your crotch area!

The car will go zig-zag  zig-zag  zig-zag!🤣

• Haha! 1

Just now, Fitvip said:

The car will go zig-zag  zig-zag  zig-zag!🤣

Head bobbing up and down, car zig-zagging left and right. 🤣

Hypersonic
7 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

Shit loads of cars beating red light these days, better look when crossing even if its in your favour..

Running red light like these 2 are unacceptable. There has to be a very strong punishment because those drivers are obviously distracted, most likely phones.

A fine of $2000 + 6 demerit points is a good start. But LTA no balls to give out these kind of punishments

• Praise 3

4 minutes ago, Vid said:

Running red light like these 2 are unacceptable. There has to be a very strong punishment because those drivers are obviously distracted, most likely phones.

A fine of $2000 + 6 demerit points is a good start. But LTA no balls to give out these kind of punishments

Now is already 12 demerit points liao for red light. You want to decrease the points???:slow:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

17 minutes ago, Vid said:

Doesn't look like there is any camera to catch the offence.

Demerit points is under TP.

Hypersonic
25 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Now is already 12 demerit points liao for red light. You want to decrease the points???:slow:

真的吗?I'm behind times 😂😂

Fine those red light beaters jialat jialat too

Hypersonic
14 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Doesn't look like there is any camera to catch the offence.

Demerit points is under TP. 

Should punish base on video evidence from other car cams also.

Just now, Vid said:

Should punish base on video evidence from other car cams also.

Without https://eservices.police.gov.sg/content/policehubhome/homepage/feedback-on-road-users.html

No action will be taken.

Ah Gong has a big big notice

To submit a driving behaviour report, you must undertake that you are willing to testify in court in respect of the incident/violation. It is preferred if you are able to provide at least one independent eyewitness and/or corroborative evidence i. e. photograph(s) or video of the alleged violation to assist in the investigation.

3 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

This rule is actually inadequate - I am sure many of us have come across drivers watching videos/movies on phone or tablet mounted on the dash or windscreen. While driving. 

It should be updated to one penalizing "Distracted Driving", including reading messages on phones, putting on make-up, reading newspaper etc while driving. 

"Distracted Driving".... Ogling girls while driving also considered under this offence??

• Haha! 4

Hypersonic
11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Without https://eservices.police.gov.sg/content/policehubhome/homepage/feedback-on-road-users.html

No action will be taken.

That's why cam car has to be noble and do the right thing to report. Who knows one day this bugger might bang into someone you know. Run red light cannot give chance.

• Praise 2

13 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

No action will be taken.

They should say this:

To submit a driving behaviour report, you must undertake that you are willing to testify in court in respect of the incident/violation. It is preferred if you are able to provide at least one independent eyewitness and/or corroborative evidence i. e. photograph(s) or video of the alleged violation to assist in the investigation.

:grin: when the bad guy pay the fine, we will give you gor zharp kor. Thank you for bunknifing the other guy :grin:

• Praise 3

1 minute ago, Mustank said:

They should say this:

:grin: when the bad guy pay the fine, we will give you gor zharp kor. Thank you for bunknifing the other guy :grin:

I like this.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1