Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

1 hour ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Let this video be a learning experience for ALL DRIVERS out there

dont be like red car. REMEMBER KEEP LOOKING CAR IN FRONT OF YOU UNTIL HE CLEAR THEN U LOOK FOR ONCOMING TRAFFIC AT RIGHT. 

i ever kena kissed slightly before in this situation at clementi ave 2 into AYE, driver behind me rushing saw at my rear mirror he nvr look in front but right. Had to Let go my brake abit to minimise the impact and swerve left abit to avoid my car being smashed by SBS bus 

I also kenna before at a slip road and I was the car behind. Never assume that the front car will go even if you see the traffic is clear. Always wait for it to move off first like you mentioned.

Luckily the private bus driver was ok with private settlement.

↡ Advertisement

40 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I also kenna before at a slip road and I was the car behind. Never assume that the front car will go even if you see the traffic is clear. Always wait for it to move off first like you mentioned.

Yah and at some junction car behind cannot see fully the oncoming traffic. Some have blindspot due to plants 

9 minutes ago, mikk123 said:

thank you Bro for the kind advice.... the truth of matter is....the red car driver is on Handphone lah....just stand beside the road and observe all the cars and vans passing by, almost half eyes on handphone. 

No la confirm red car driver was looking car cam 

42 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Yah better be safe than sorry. Its ok delay a few 2-3 seconds rather than spending time at workshops

28 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Yah better be safe than sorry. Its ok delay a few 2-3 seconds rather than spending time at workshops

Many times it is the other car that crash onto your car even though you are very careful. <_<

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many times it is the other car that crash onto your car even though you are very careful. <_<

Yah since driving for 10 yrs i kena kiss 2x 

and luckily both damage no need go workshop. Just scratches so i don’t bother to claim or do settlement with him somemore he doing PHV so pang chance lor

5 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

No wonder got ppl say masati brand spoilt already... 

They are all from same family? Why brother here and there?

27 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

No wonder got ppl say masati brand spoilt already... 

Yes. Used to for gentlemen who like rare, less conventional cars. Now it's for bengs who upgrade both their cars and bad driving from Civic amd GTi. 

• Haha! 4

25 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

They are all from same family? Why brother here and there?

all sibeh wuu seh... got many wind... wait till Mata catch and also all no wear mask. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Just now, Volvobrick said:

Yes. Used to for gentlemen who like rare, less conventional cars. Now it's for bengs who upgrade both their cars and bad driving from Civic amd GTi. 

But cannot afford Ferrari/Lambo

• Haha! 2

kanna csi out liao on the facebook post.

it from afterlife funeral service 

that vito was also in the video..

116867359_734666160662292_7105056799631576226_n.jpg

Edited by Mingsect
  • Praise 4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

47 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Gangsterism at their best.. claim insurance lo..talk so much for

On 8/3/2020 at 6:38 PM, Carbon82 said:

No wonder... that day I overtook you, I saw you spraying water on your windscreen and I thought my Sharan 'throw out' too much smoke till you have to use your wiper to clear your vision... :D :D

BTW do you get confused at time and paste VTEC sticker on your Golf, or paint black, red and gold stripes on your Civic? :a-panic:

could be your sharan also, please get it checked 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Don't expose leh🤣🤣🤣 My VTEC sticker on the golf walao i took 2 hours to remove 

Edited by SiLangKia
  • Haha! 4