Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

44 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

This morning yishun accident. I drive pass once awhile during morning and its always a madhouse. But will still see ppl driving head to butt so I'm only surprised that there's no King Kong lorry involved.

Forget FAANG stocks.

Invest in car repair shops if you want to be rich.

:grin:  

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

8 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Same same lah. Not that the mati guy was correct, cam car wants to race for pole position but not quick to stop, what to do.  The moment  he cut in, cam car should know 100% he will play jam brake already, so ka yu then better not challenge others  lah. 😀😀 now they brother brother go settle insurance, one go report TP. The best is both get some presents from TP. 

So got a lot of noise but no speed and no brakes?

Simi chia ah? Can consider for my MIL.

• Haha! 1

9 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Let this video be a learning experience for ALL DRIVERS out there

dont be like red car. REMEMBER KEEP LOOKING CAR IN FRONT OF YOU UNTIL HE CLEAR THEN U LOOK FOR ONCOMING TRAFFIC AT RIGHT. 

i ever kena kissed slightly before in this situation at clementi ave 2 into AYE, driver behind me rushing saw at my rear mirror he nvr look in front but right. Had to Let go my brake abit to minimise the impact and swerve left abit to avoid my car being smashed by SBS bus 

ever since I was save of this scenario before by AEB, I think all cars sold come standard with this safety system.

• Praise 2

5 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

all sibeh wuu seh... got many wind... wait till Mata catch and also all no wear mask. 

play jam brake and no wear mask...jialat liao...poh TP...TP summon play jam brake....poh mata...mata catch them wear mask..

Sibeh sia suay Maserati brand....another one spoil the image

• Praise 5
  • Haha! 1

Maserati nowadays got what image? I only see a lot of outrageous colours and bengs driving.

Ok, grapes very sour. 🤣

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 11

17 hours ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Let this video be a learning experience for ALL DRIVERS out there

dont be like red car. REMEMBER KEEP LOOKING CAR IN FRONT OF YOU UNTIL HE CLEAR THEN U LOOK FOR ONCOMING TRAFFIC AT RIGHT. 

i ever kena kissed slightly before in this situation at clementi ave 2 into AYE, driver behind me rushing saw at my rear mirror he nvr look in front but right. Had to Let go my brake abit to minimise the impact and swerve left abit to avoid my car being smashed by SBS bus 

Very common mistake by noob drivers... wanna be quick and fast to exit the filter lane but end up not looking in front.

• Praise 3

11 hours ago, Jamesc said:

I will never give my MIL business to them.

Why not? Cos' you feel that they can't send her off fast enough, given the Maser driver's lack of speed and skill? 😁

9 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Maserati nowadays got what image? I only see a lot of outrageous colours and bengs driving.

Ok, grapes very sour. 🤣

I'll throw in a few big pinches of salt for you as well dude! 😁

11 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Same same lah. Not that the mati guy was correct, cam car wants to race for pole position but not quick to stop, what to do.  The moment  he cut in, cam car should know 100% he will play jam brake already, so ka yu then better not challenge others  lah. 😀😀 now they brother brother go settle insurance, one go report TP. The best is both get some presents from TP. 

Yeah, its a sad case of a lose-lose situation - Bruised egos, damaged cars, insurance claim issues for both,  possible TP investigations and legal issues.

They could probably mitigate the issues by private settlement, but with if no compromise between both parties, that's likely that's not going to happen. But with the video out on public domain, TP may still end up investigating too. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

10 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

Cam car where got noisy? U all driving what? Lexus? 

Not loud as in loud loud but consider loud relative to the speed he was going. My COE Altis may potentially be  quieter than his  and, possibly faster some more . May lah, i said may.😀😀😀

Edited by Ct3833

16 hours ago, Ysc3 said:

No wonder got ppl say masati brand spoilt already... 

Mazdarati (no offence to Mazda at all) seems to have become the choice for more well-off chao ah bengs.

Well-off but not outright rich. That would still be Lambo lol.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

Grown up children playing on the road.

I seem many of this, I just caution, keep a safe distance and drive off from them.

Happen they follow up, just drive to the nearest police post.  

• Praise 2

Supersonic
15 hours ago, Mingsect said:

kanna csi out liao on the facebook post.

it from afterlife funeral service 

that vito was also in the video..

116867359_734666160662292_7105056799631576226_n.jpg

afterlife, gangsta funeral service.

if you're thinking of sending off your loved one, don't be scammed one last time before leaving this physical world.

• Praise 2

26 minutes ago, Ronkovic said:

Why not? Cos' you feel that they can't send her off fast enough, given the Maser driver's lack of speed and skill? 😁

What if driving her half way they stop and fight with people? 

Instead of reaching the big oven my MIL wake up and climb out of the coffin and come home to me? 

Drive to incinerator is drive to incinerator not stop half way and fight with people. 

:D

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 3

Jam brake car behind cannot stop and crash. 

Driver get injured and die. 

One more new customer to take to the oven. 

More business and can pick up the body straight away no need to drive here and drive there to do pickup. 

No business now so must help a few more people go faster. 

• Haha! 3

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

Pea brain gangster la.. he should know 90% cars have camera now still want to do this kind of stunt..

Free entertainment for us. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1