Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

39 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

KABOOM! hope biker is ok..

Aiyoh somebody is not going to get their dinner.

:grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Beanoyip said:

What a dixk. Never even bother check on the injured just busy admiring surrounding scenery and staring at own phone. Ok give him benefit of doubt maybe too fat to squat down.

Edited by Jellandross
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

30 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Aiyoh somebody is not going to get their dinner.

Someone busy texting somebody got order grabfood boh... 

• Haha! 1

15 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

I think the cam car turboed like WRX (can hear the waste gate) type, old Quatroporte played with it but  could not keep up one (probably can't keep with mine also), buay song, played jam brake lor. 

Sia suay lah - they need to overcharge some more funeral wakrs to upgrade to a faster car. Lampargini. The ultimate Bengmobile.

i felt it sounded like a small cc + turbo setup. doesnt seem wrx fast. i suspect vw golf. 🤭

• Praise 1

14 hours ago, Ct3833 said:

Same same lah. Not that the mati guy was correct, cam car wants to race for pole position but not quick to stop, what to do.  The moment  he cut in, cam car should know 100% he will play jam brake already, so ka yu then better not challenge others  lah. 😀😀 now they brother brother go settle insurance, one go report TP. The best is both get some presents from TP. 

One more thing, I thought  they had accelerated very hard,  why was the mini bus  so far ahead of them after the traffic lights turned green ?

I don't think cam car is saint either. If a person can drive a car that emit so much noise, it means something too!

Want to play yet not skillful!

Supercharged
3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Mazdarati (no offence to Mazda at all) seems to have become the choice for more well-off chao ah bengs.

Well-off but not outright rich. That would still be Lambo lol.

Probably registered in company's name. Paid for the same way.

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Scholesy said:

i felt it sounded like a small cc + turbo setup. doesnt seem wrx fast. i suspect vw golf. 🤭

Read somewhere it was a Audi A4.

Both vehicles were apparently friends or colleagues from the same company and once the Maserati managed to overtake the camera car, the Maserati jammed his brakes suddenly, causing the camera car, which we reckon from that turbo flutter and gearshift, an Audi A4, to crash into it.

Edited by Fcw75
  • Praise 2

2 hours ago, Jellandross said:

What a dixk. Never even bother check on the injured just busy admiring surrounding scenery and staring at own phone. Ok give him benefit of doubt maybe too fat to squat down.

Too fat to even lean forward to see if there's oncoming traffic because of his fat tummy. Just blindly follow and turn...KNN.

4 hours ago, Jamesc said:

What if driving her half way they stop and fight with people? 

Instead of reaching the big oven my MIL wake up and climb out of the coffin and come home to me? 

Drive to incinerator is drive to incinerator not stop half way and fight with people. 

:D

You could just say her kpkb is gas escaping. It's a medical thing, trust me I'm a doctor. 😁

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

Both vehicles were apparently friends or colleagues from the same company and once the Maserati managed to overtake the camera car, the Maserati jammed his brakes suddenly, causing the camera car, which we reckon from that turbo flutter and gearshift, an Audi A4, to crash into it.

With friends like these who needs enemies

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
4 hours ago, Beanoyip said:

The car is wrong to have turned but I find it hard to sympathize with the biker. So many cars were turning and he simply drove through like he was in MotorGP.

Harsh lesson.

• Praise 2

Own colleagues sabo him?

How to claim?

I jam brake my colleague cos I not happy with him.

But he never stop in time and bang me.

I want to claim him.

I know where he live

cos I went his house last time

when still fren fren.

• Haha! 1

Just now, Vid said:

The car is wrong to have turned but I find it hard to sympathize with the biker. So many cars were turning and he simply drove through like he was in MotorGP.

Harsh lesson.

Yup biker never slowed down at the junction and practice defensive driving.

Its was the person that ordered the food fault.

If he never ordered the food then the rider won't rush.

Near miss but no accident.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

7 minutes ago, Vid said:

Harsh lesson.

Agree not much defensive riding there..

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

The mercs vito and maserati are friends, not the cam car and maserati. 

The blog site england very powderful, i had to do a double take on what they meant.

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

Twincharged
1 hour ago, boonhat_91 said:

With friends like these who needs enemies

🤗🤣

Edited by Ysc3
↡ Advertisement