Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Twincharged
41 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Agree not much defensive riding there..

As usual... It's the "right of way" mind set.

↡ Advertisement

44 minutes ago, TangoElite said:

The mercs vito and maserati are friends, not the cam car and maserati. 

The blog site england very powderful, i had to do a double take on what they meant.

My apologies. I should have posted more.

In the video, we can see the camera car trying to overtake both the Mercedes Vito and the Maserati but was blocked a couple of times. 

Both vehicles were apparently friends or colleagues from the same company and once the Maserati managed to overtake the camera car, the Maserati jammed his brakes suddenly, causing the camera car, which we reckon from that turbo flutter and gearshift, an Audi A4, to crash into it.

4 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

this one looks likes RIP..

OMG hope he is fine.... I felt the pain when i saw the wheel went over him😩

• Shocked 1

Turbocharged
39 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

My apologies. I should have posted more.

In the video, we can see the camera car trying to overtake both the Mercedes Vito and the Maserati but was blocked a couple of times. 

Both vehicles were apparently friends or colleagues from the same company and once the Maserati managed to overtake the camera car, the Maserati jammed his brakes suddenly, causing the camera car, which we reckon from that turbo flutter and gearshift, an Audi A4, to crash into it.

They have denied any involvement in this incident.

UPDATE from forumers: The Maserati is from the funeral service.

image.png.77ff783e230e295d946e208c2600889d.png

image.png.77f9d0a246c1afe0f3e0e731d7f24d64.png

Edited by Vinceng
  • Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Vid said:

The car is wrong to have turned but I find it hard to sympathize with the biker. So many cars were turning and he simply drove through like he was in MotorGP.

Harsh lesson.

The bike seems to ride quite fast in speed? I mean there are many drivers out there might be in the wrong or something, but if the other party see it from far, they should have at least slow down or even stop to give way to them lo?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
22 hours ago, Mingsect said:

kanna csi out liao on the facebook post.

it from afterlife funeral service 

that vito was also in the video..

116867359_734666160662292_7105056799631576226_n.jpg

UPDATE from forumers: The Maserati is from the funeral service.

image.png.4ba9b9b5ba9348d429fbb95aca64ba8f.png

image.png.8c95487b4699d54230794f04a6762591.png

Edited by Vinceng
  • Haha! 1

Hypersonic
5 minutes ago, 13177 said:

The bike seems to ride quite fast in speed? I mean there are many drivers out there might be in the wrong or something, but if the other party see it from far, they should have at least slow down or even stop to give way to them lo? 

Two things happened there. 1st, either driver did not spot the bike (small) or underestimated the speed it was travelling at. 2nd, bike did not practice defensive driving and dashed through because he has the right of way.

Either way, biker loses.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, Vinceng said:

image.png.8c95487b4699d54230794f04a6762591.png

So fast disown liao 😂

tumblr_otmvzzwMDz1wvl4jno1_500.gifv

• Haha! 11

Turbocharged
12 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Not involved but got camera?

441184382_Screenshot2020-08-06at3_13_17PM.thumb.png.c17cbe30b77da9246deef2c19531373a.png

You are very sharp. I missed out and just saw the funeral service logo on the Maserati. 

image.png.3da9681ca21eb44caec1d68e629fdf39.png

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

441184382_Screenshot2020-08-06at3_13_17PM.thumb.png.c17cbe30b77da9246deef2c19531373a.png

Even if someone is wrong like this case, you all don't anyhow comment if you don't know when it has happened

We can only comment when we know the place and timing. Beware also, in case people wish us good luck after life. 😀😀

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

9 minutes ago, Vid said:

Two things happened there. 1st, either driver did not spot the bike (small) or underestimated the speed it was travelling at. 2nd, bike did not practice defensive driving and dashed through because he has the right of way.

Either way, biker loses.

Whether bike practise defensive riding or not, the boomz will happens.

The only difference could be the level of damage on the rider.

• Praise 1

Supercharged
17 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

hurry change car loh... this type of COE car only the price of a brand new B&B. I am sure this beng rich enough to change it straight away. 

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
14 minutes ago, Ct3833 said:

Even if someone is wrong like this case, you all don't anyhow comment if you don't know when it has happened

We can only comment when we know the place and timing. Beware also, in case people wish us good luck after life. 😀😀

Stupidity got no limit. Initially says not involved and later threaten ppl but not smart enough to bring in the doxxing law. Low class scum...

Edited by Xers007

Supercharged
26 minutes ago, Vid said:

Either way, biker loses.

The car is in the wrong but the bike is surely fast enough to give biz to the "mase" beng...