Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

3 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

Some just love hanging out at workshops...

Very true!!! My regular workshop say he dont see me often like the other guys in my WhatsApp group. The other guys are at his workshop like twice a week!!!

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 4

17 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Very true!!! My regular workshop say he dont see me often like the other guys in my WhatsApp group. The other guys are at his workshop like twice a week!!!

Let me guess, they offer free coffee and cake  ? [laugh]

• Haha! 5

18 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

They have Brit or Frenchie cars?

Supercharged
10 hours ago, Kb27 said:

it's time to change the afterlife business name and continue playing the game.

Just like used cars dealers? 

47 minutes ago, Spidey10 said:

sometimes we don't know what the driver is occupied with, maybe his mind is busy thinking about some thing else...eg like lost his job, financial issues, family issues...i experience this once, my mind was on something and almost cause an accident...

now with the economy like this...[:(]

Nevertheless, is not an excuse, pple lives at stake here!

Not a very good excuse esp when a person is driving on the road lo. Other people never do anything and yet got into an accident when the other driver's mind is drifting to somewhere!? If a person has lost his job, family issues etc that will affect the focus on driving, then better dont drive and take public transport. Like me if i dont sleep well or even have slight headache, i rather take public transport than driving. Like you said, people lives at stake there.

• Praise 1

35 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

They have Brit or Frenchie cars?

There are ppl who like to hang out at workshop.

After a while, these group of ppl are regular at workshop.

2 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

Nice.. most itchy go and stage 1 and wipe out the crackle and pop.Then spend money on having it back, then screwed up with CAT failure, then spend more money to sort it out. Then fail emission. and the list goes on.

As they say Stock is best. 

My BMW went for Stage 1,i tell the Tuner,i don't want this Pop & Crackle,you mean without sound the CAT will Fail.?

11 hours ago, Kb27 said:

it's time to change the afterlife business name and continue playing the game.

You notice Rad-X have no Comment on this Masarati Case.?

• Haha! 1

26 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

here are ppl who like to hang out at workshop.

After a while, these group of ppl are regular at workshop.

Hangout at car showroom i can understand. But hang out at workshop? Go there do what? Lol.

• Praise 1

34 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Not a very good excuse esp when a person is driving on the road lo. Other people never do anything and yet got into an accident when the other driver's mind is drifting to somewhere!? If a person has lost his job, family issues etc that will affect the focus on driving, then better dont drive and take public transport. Like me if i dont sleep well or even have slight headache, i rather take public transport than driving. Like you said, people lives at stake there.

yeah man, indeed not an excuse!

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Hangout at car showroom i can understand. But hang out at workshop? Go there do what? Lol.

TCSS la.

I bet @Inlinefour will always some familiar face hangout at Rodney whenever he goes there.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

25 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Got lah. Especially tuner workshop. 

You go Monster Tune, R2D (the Rodney @inlinesixmentioned) and places like BKS for Subaru. Even places in Carros centre. Sure got enthusiasts gather and TCSS. BKS and Carros usually only those who got work to do for their cars cos in ulu places but more central places always got people gather for fun.

• Praise 2

33 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

My BMW went for Stage 1,i tell the Tuner,i don't want this Pop & Crackle,you mean without sound the CAT will Fail.?

Surely got a comfort mode where the valves are switched off, then your M can become 118 or 318.

12 minutes ago, Mingsect said:

Just had a major chain collision at Tour of Poland. 

One fella squeeze the other till he hit barrier. The injured fella now fighting for his life. Almost certain neurological damage for life. The squeezer has been DQed, pending serious disciplinary action, probably lifetime ban and maybe criminal and civil liability. 

Cycling at high speeds is *not* safe relative to driving a car. Especially competitive cycling. And even amateur cycling where a bunch of underskilled weekend warrior MAMIL leotard goondus try to race one another.🙄

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

43 minutes ago, ER-3682 said:

Why you don't like the pop and crackle? 

11 minutes ago, Beanoyip said:

Surely got a comfort mode where the valves are switched off, then your M can become 118 or 318.

Even Sport Mode also no Sound.

↡ Advertisement