Singapore Reckless Drivers Part VIII

RadX

Turbocharged

dont understand why they drew the chevron markings for. seems like the space is enough to meet a min lane size requirements

google.png

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hypersonic

could be restricted to 2 lanes on both sides due to safety load of bridge 

so many experts and analysts in mcf... any civil engineers around to confirm?

🤣

• Shocked 1

The way people say like drivers here all so bad

cannot even turn at a traffic junction without bang bang.

We all good drivers here lah.

We can all drive so good, discretionary junction all no problem for us.

No one need green arrows to turn lah?

:grin:

Or am I wrong?

People saying drivers drive like sheet huh? 

Who here can only turn at discretionary junction?

Edited by Jamesc

38 minutes ago, Dafansu said:

dont understand why they drew the chevron markings for. seems like the space is enough to meet a min lane size requirements

google.png

C0ck design trying to slow down the traffic. Many other places are like this - 2 lanes to 1 to 2 again, like behind beauty world and also along PIE. 

• Praise 2

3 hours ago, Adrianli said:

I shared here before.  But this was at tuas checkpoint.

The officer there (I think was ICA and not AETOS) was guiding my car, right into a barrier.  Lucky it was those flexible ones so no damage.  He just gave me a pai sei look and directed me to reverse, almost into another car.  Lucky after the first episode I look more carefully liao.

Someone told me even if following directions from the officer, it is still your responsibility if you met with an accident.  

3 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Police car can't keep up le

Latest whatsapp:

"Those 8 car in tunnel all in tp compound , now have more . Tp Need expansion... Apparently many caught." 

---

I received the heads up on OG yesterday afternoon already. Was hoping it was a joke but didn't circulate because I don't like to bao toh. Turns out they were actually dumb enough to go through with it.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 11

10 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

I shared here before.  But this was at tuas checkpoint.

The officer there (I think was ICA and not AETOS) was guiding my car, right into a barrier.  Lucky it was those flexible ones so no damage.  He just gave me a pai sei look and directed me to reverse, almost into another car.  Lucky after the first episode I look more carefully liao.

Someone told me even if following directions from the officer, it is still your responsibility if you met with an accident.  

ICA jokers are the worst. They can easily cause you to curb your car or worse because of their cock directions. Worst part is, they're petty tyrants who get pissed off if you ignore them.

• Shocked 2

11 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Latest whatsapp:

"Those 8 car in tunnel all in tp compound , now have more . Tp Need expansion... Apparently many caught." 

---

I received the heads up on OG yesterday afternoon already. Was hoping it was a joke but didn't circulate because I don't like to bao toh. Turns out they were actually dumb enough to go through with it.

OG is so 90s... but I guess every decade produces new batch of dummies...

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, Mkl22 said:

I rather TP go catch speedsters and reckless drivers. 

Go catch those van, light truck traveling on lane 2 or lane 1 of 4 to 5 lane expressway. 

• Praise 5

Twincharged
39 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Latest whatsapp:

---

The power of surveillance  camera AI. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Turboflat4 said:

Latest whatsapp:

---

Those cars paid by own money - But sir.. I don't know all these ppl leh.. I just come out tabao supper nia..

Those cars paid by pocket money - Hello daddy/mommy ah.. my car chiong gong by mata liao.. can buy new car tmr?

• Haha! 5